DeLaron

Reaction score
Hi there!
I'am pretty new to FM and start to really like it.
At the moment I play my fourth season and it is going pretty well so far, but there is one thing that bugs me.
Because my stadium is sold out every league and international game it would be highly necessary to expand it. But it is not owned by the club so I would have to buy it first.
The board always told me, that there is not enough money to buy the stadium, so I decided to sell my best players in order to have enough money. But they still tell me there is not enough money because all the money from the sold players is used as Transfer Revenue.
Now is there any way to use this money to improve the infrastructure of the club instead of buying new players?
I got almost 40M to spend and this should be easily enough to buy the 14K seat stadium.
Thanks in advance for any help.

you can't do much except be patient to be honest. And keep going back to the board and requesting them to buy the stadium as often as possible. If you're going to commit to that, then don't spend too much on new players. Btw, I've always found that the "....we will be left behind by our rivals" argument tends to work more often than not :D good luck!

But they keep telling me that there is not enough money to buy the stadium. So the real reason still is that they just don't want to buy it and its just an excuse? Because I am almost sure there is enough money. Or does anyone know how much an 15k all seater stadium would cost?

The exact thing they keep telling me is: "Although we agree with your reasoning, we simply cannot find the funding for this at the moment."

Patience is a virtue. Just keep any spending to a minimum so that your bank balance increases. Best trick I find is to ask them as soon as you get money at the start of a new season from tv revenue, sponsors, etc. when your bank balance is at its best. Rarely have I had my requests turned down at this point of the season. But like Malhar has stated, how you go about asking is also key, the rival choice is one of the better options.