forzajuve101

Reaction score
I am currently in my second season as the manager of Juventus, I had come in second in the league, won the Europa League, and Coppa Italia. Starting my second season I was only given a transfer budget of 2 million euros and a wage budget equivalent to what my current wage budget was. I have repeatedly been offered ridiculous sums for 3 players,

Chiellini - 66 million from Arsenal
Krasic - 47.5 million from Liverpool
Marchisio - 30 million from Chelsea

These are all offers that are way to good to turn down, generating 140 million in transfer revenue, but the blow it would suffer to my team would be catastrophic, being as there is no depth in the squad and they are my best players. If I were to sell them, would I get any of that money back into my transfer and wage budget to rebuild? Seeing as 140 million could do a **** of a lot good in order to bring in first team players and depth to my frail squad..

If this is in the wrong forum I apologize, any help would be greatly appreciated.

sell sell sell :)

but first, see how much the transfer % your board have set (if you will get 80% transfer revenue available or 100%)

PM me and will gladly suggest a whole bunch of great players you can buy to make a great squad ;)

Check your transfer revenue :)
And Raikan can give you hundreds of suggestions for players if you ask him ;)

I think for them to give you loads more you have to overachieve on every front.
If it was me, I wouldn't sell my best players, when to be honest, you won't get many too better, especially with 10% of the sum

what you can do is sell Chiellini or Krasic and use the 6m or 3m to buy a replacement like Stefano Guberti - Sampdoria or Salvatore Bochetti - Rubin or Davide Astori - Cagliari so that your club can use that 90% to generate interest or pay off debts etc so that when the 2nd season comes around you will most definately have a bigger budget (also depending on how you do in the season) or you can request them to change the % as "you have brought in a lot of money to the club" so that when you do sell Chiellini you could get a much higher %....