Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Transfer Rumour - Winter 2019 Window

Dec 13, 2017
Wtf there open to selling there most talented youngster 🤦🏻‍♂️

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Talks are progressing between AC Milan and Chelsea for Fikayo Tomori, he’s a serious option as announced here three days ago. Chelsea ask for a loan with buy option [around €30m]. Negotiations on. Tomori would accept the destination if the two clubs will reach an agreement.

🔵

Dec 13, 2017

Rob Dorsett
@RobDorsettSky

#dcfc youngster Kaide Gordon being closely monitored by #lfc and #mufc among others. Described as “the best 16yr old in the country” and by Wayne Rooney as “one of our best” he’s expected to leave Derby for a seven-figure sum plus sell on clauses, in the next fortnight. See #ssn

#dcfc will look to sell some of their best youngsters this month to help deal with debts. No first teamers on the “for sale” list but officials are chasing big money from Prem clubs for some academy graduates. I’ve been told overdue player wages likely to be paid in next few days

Dec 13, 2017

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Zlatan Ibrahimovic to CorSport: "I'll decide my future at the end of the season with AC Milan. As long as I feel good on the pitch, I keep playing. Donnarumma? He's the best goalkeeper in the world, it's not normal that he has never played a Champions League match".

🇸🇪

#ACM

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

AC Milan director Massara always wanted Fikayo Tomori, also when he was working at AS Roma. Negotiations are now in advanced stage w/Chelsea to sign him on loan with buy option [and *not* obligation] around €30m. AC Milan hope to complete the deal in the coming days.

🔵

#CFC