TODs TRANSFER CENTRE

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Chelsea board are working to finalize a long-term contract for talented young striker Armando Broja. He’s set to sign until June 2026.

#CFC He’s been on loan to Vitesse last season [10 goals] and from today Broja will be part of the 1st team at Chelsea in the pre-season.

[ @gerardromero

] | Ilaix Moriba has not agreed to the club’s contract renewal offer, and he will not start the pre-season with the first team. If he does not agree to renew, the club will try to SELL him.

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

Donny Van de Beek has NOT been discussed between Manchester United and Real Madrid as player included in the negotiations for Raphael Varane. He is not for sale.

#MUFC #Real Man Utd asked for Varane one week ago on direct contact - but there’s still no official bid, waiting for Real price tag.

PSG decided to sign Sergio Ramos instead of Raphaël Varane because the Frenchman preferred to join Manchester United. #MUFC [@JorgeCalabres via @elbunkercf]

Real Madrid don’t want Raphaël Varane to leave and have offered him a new contract worth €8m per year and are waiting for his response. However, Manchester United have offered €12m per year. Varane will have the last say. #MUFC [@JorgeCalabres via @elbunkercf]

Last edited:
This is why the likes of Saúl can be had for €45/50 million when Atlético, who aren't in that much better a financial situation than Real and Barca having to pay for the stadium still, are making El Cholo by far the highest-paid coach in World football.

La Liga is in a catastrophic mess from top to bottom.
If I had to imagine the perfect Klopp midfielder it would be him. A techy Milner who needs a change of scenery to get back to his best two years ago.

If I had to imagine the perfect Klopp midfielder it would be him. A techy Milner who needs a change of scenery to get back to his best two years ago.

I could gush over Saul and his versatility all day. He’s borderline World class in 5/6 different positions.

But as much as I agree he’d be a perfect fit, if I looked at the mess in Spain I’d screw Barcelona over for Pedri. One-year left on his deal and no hope in H ell of extending him with the absolutely criminal mess they are in. (And by criminal I mean people should be jailed for whats happened there.).

I could gush over Saul and his versatility all day. He’s borderline World class in 5/6 different positions.

But as much as I agree he’d be a perfect fit, if I looked at the mess in Spain I’d screw Barcelona over for Pedri. One-year left on his deal and no hope in H ell of extending him with the absolutely criminal mess they are in. (And by criminal I mean people should be jailed for whats happened there.).
The condition they're in, they would rather let Messi leave first than Pedri. They've already prepared an extension for him, I think.

The condition they're in, they would rather let Messi leave first than Pedri. They've already prepared an extension for him, I think.

They can't even register Messi or any new additions. Any decent offer and pretty much everyone is on the table mate.

That club, like the rest of La Liga, is totally F.

What makes this window SO crucial across Europe for me. That Spanish big guns aren't in play.

For the biggest examples, if we aren't sat with Haaland and Mbappe in the PL by next summers window I'll be totally shocked.

They can't even register Messi or any new additions. Any decent offer and pretty much everyone is on the table mate.

That club, like the rest of La Liga, is totally F.

What makes this window SO crucial across Europe for me. That Spanish big guns aren't in play.

For the biggest examples, if we aren't sat with Haaland and Mbappe in the PL by next summers window I'll be totally shocked.
Pedri is already a key member for them - has played 52 games last season for Barca. He won't want to move (considering how many games he starts for them) and neither will Barca sell him, mate. They'll look to offload others - Moriba is apparently resigned to leave (an a lot of their players are told to take a cut in their salaries).

I agree, complete shambles at the club, and it's insane that they continued to sign new players. Rumours are that they want to cancel Umtiti and Pjanic's contracts (which neither player will be okay with, I assume). Also, they might sell Griezmann (City were interested, I think). But a lot depends on how much Messi is signing on for.

But, I'd assume anyone would be up for sale, bar the new arrivals and Pedri and de Jong. I doubt Barca would let either of them go.

This is part of the reason why Spanish clubs wanted the Super League, it was a lifeline for them. That, and La Liga's salary caps mean that they can't run *****-nilly like earlier with salaries.