Transfer story leaked?

kresh

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm currently managing Dinamo Zagreb in Croatia. Sometimes, when i declare interest in a player and i bid for him my ***. manager will say "transfer story leaked" and suddenly more clubs will be interested in that player. What can I do about this and how can I prevent it!?

by declaring interest in the player your telling everyone you want to sign him so don't do that. also if and when you make an offer after remove the player from your shortlist as this sometimes works.

by declaring interest in the player your telling everyone you want to sign him so don't do that. also if and when you make an offer after remove the player from your shortlist as this sometimes works.
well yeah thats obvious but i always try to get the player to like me since im in a low reputaion club.
thanks anyways

Offer the player a big signing on fee. For instance i got stephen appiah for Leeds in first season, he wanted a 10k signing on fee, Lazio and Espanyol were after him so i just offered him what he wanted but changed his singing on fee to 100k.