Transfer Story Leaked

Micky Pain

Reaction score
First off, yes, I did search, and no, my questions weren't answered in what I found, at least not sufficiently.

So basically, everybody knows about the "Transfer Story has leaked - interest in player is likely to increase" problem.
Never really bothered me too much, but in my current save it's getting ridiculous. I'm not kidding, but pretty much EVERY SINGLE OFFER I MAKE leaks out, regardless of whether it's for free agents, transfer listed players or whatever, and as I'm a club of rather low stature it's no wonder that I never get the players I need.
I actually had emails about leaked transfers THE MOMENT I MADE THE OFFER that made me wonder if I forgot to uncheck the "CC:Everyone" feature in the transfer offer window.

Never had this big a problem with the leaks before so I'm wondering if there's ANY attribute I need to look for in my staff to prevent the leaks at least from my side. I already fired my entire staff after a fit of rage not too long ago, but I still get the leaks, albeit not as frequently.

So basically, is there a "Blabbermouth" attribute that I need to look for when hiring staff that can at least limit the number of slip-ups from my backroom or is it really just a random "realism" feature that simply doesn't like me?

Always happens to me too.

Also, I go to bid for a player. No-one's interested then the likes of Madrid and Barcelona always bid and I don't get my player. :mad: