RobK888

Reaction score
Just started as Brighton any advice on signings for starters or squad players as I'm just going to try to get a massive squad to avoid relegation. Players under 3 mil if anyone can help.
Cheers.

what kind of tactic are you using?

i played a 4-3-3 whit a dmc, 2 mc, 2 wings and 1 striker. i ende up 6 after 1 season.

Bought multiple players to play multiple formations... If I come 16th I will be happy enough!

Why do you want a massive squad? Going 3 or 4 players deep at every position is rather unnecessary. Especially when several, if not all of them, will lack the required quality for the level. Its just courting an unhappy squad as some of them won't get as many matches as they want.

I have multiple injuries some for a good few months so I have bought players to cover multiple positions... Also the players I have I can play 4-3-2-1 / 4-1-2-2-1 / 4-4-2 / 4-2-3-1 so I am covered for playing one of the big boys or a game I think I should win. I have been lucky to get two championship teams so far in the league cup so I've played squad players to get them a game.

Thanks... Need a striker... Tempted to sell Hemed so he could be a good replacement.

hey mate, how is Hemed is doing in your save? and how is kayal is doing?

Sold Hemed and Kayal still injured. 9 points from 5 games including Chelsea and Arsenal and still in the league cup.