Licantropo

Reaction score
I really, really need help with this one - I've been trying to ask some guys over the last few months, but didn't get a good enough answer...

So here is my problem - when selling players I don't need or wish to unload I transfer list them and offer them to clubs for 200% of their value...

40% of the times this is succesful - 40% of the times it's unsuccesful and I have to go to 150% or 100%...

The rest is my headache - players like Torres, Gerrad, Mascherano and such - when I tried (for fun or to create a lot of cash) I can't seem to get them off. I never, NEVER get offers of 50-60 million pounds like many others on this forum. Every one say that you shouldn't unload ex. Torres unless you get a 50-60 mil offer - but I NEVER get an offer, unless i transferlist them, and then the offers er max 200%...

What can I do?

Please heeelp...

I really, really need help with this one - I've been trying to ask some guys over the last few months, but didn't get a good enough answer...

So here is my problem - when selling players I don't need or wish to unload I transfer list them and offer them to clubs for 200% of their value...

40% of the times this is succesful - 40% of the times it's unsuccesful and I have to go to 150% or 100%...

The rest is my headache - players like Torres, Gerrad, Mascherano and such - when I tried (for fun or to create a lot of cash) I can't seem to get them off. I never, NEVER get offers of 50-60 million pounds like many others on this forum. Every one say that you shouldn't unload ex. Torres unless you get a 50-60 mil offer - but I NEVER get an offer, unless i transferlist them, and then the offers er max 200%...

What can I do?

Please heeelp...

Well just like in real-life there are very few clubs who can pay that kind of money for one player its not easy to get 50 or 60 million for one player.

Offer them at their actual value.

Offer them at their actual value.

So just offer them at a value, that I sense to be fair, eventhough it's 300% ex?

Is that ever going to be succesful contra the chance to make the player feel unsettled of be offered away?

How did you come up with 40% success and 40% failure? Where is the other 20%?

But as is said above there is not many clubs on FM that will spend alot of money like they might do in real life.

These players usually don't change teams.. thats the reason why u are having trouble to sell them. The Ronaldo transfer to Madrid is "rare"... Also, its hard to sell a 29 year old for 60m