Diavolo1992

Reaction score
Hey guys,

this year FM is really tight on transfer budget, so here are my tips, that could increase available budget from 10M to 50M+.

Lets go to the business...

LOADED LEAGUES

In my experience loaded leagues play huge part for selling players. I have always loaded top leagues like italy, england, france, germany and spain, because they have money and they will offer big money to attractive targets. Set to medium database and to playable leagues. I sold nigel de jong for 13.5 euros and robinho for 9.5M euros to monaco...almost 25M. Not bad for average players, ha?
:D

STAFF RESPONSOBILITIES

When you start you career, immediately set percentage of player values up to 200%.

I had a lot of problems with agents, they always rejected me with words, that his client isnt interested...specially with young players. So, i set to my sporting director to handle negotiations and also finalising contracts. Works like a treat.

NEGOTIATING

When you making an offer, never do without clauses...why would anyone pay 15M straight ahead, i you can pay half now and half over next years. So use 48 monts option and payment over appearances. Percentage of next sell could convince them too....you can set up to 50%, if you wont sell him
(H)

SELLING

The player, that you want to sell, place him on the transfer market as not needed player, set asking price and offer to clubs. Dont place him into reserves or something like that, keep him in 1st team and also give him some minutes on the pitch, maybe he will perform and maybe
will someone offer good money.

WAGES

Dont overpay your squad...i have only 3 players over 100k per week, those 3 are somewhat my key players, nobody else in the squad should earn that much. I pay about 1.5M euros for wages per week, which is acceptable(euros, not pounds). If you can sell your biggest earners and not key players, you can get some money from that part too. I try to sell all players, that are over 100k per week and arent key players. Try to loan youth players as many you can.

TRANSFER BUDGET

If you still lacking some money, go to your president and asking for some more money, even you have
:p
He gave me about 10M.

Cheers!