Hi lads,
I have been working on a transfer update file over the past while for those of us still using FM14 and have done one with the Barclays premier league transfers and the highest profile transfers abroad. Please find the file attached and let me know what you think. Its my first attempt at a transfer update. All transfers up to and including deadline day are in there. All promotions done eg norwich in epl and all manager changes and the new tv revenues are done for all epl teams to reflect the new deal between sky and bt. To activate it start a new game select 14.3.1 update, then when editor data files come up select edit, activate nialls database and away you go. I have tested it numerous times and its working 100%. Any feedback welcome :)
Regards,
N Dixon

Big problem is this update doesnt include transfers from january 2015. Dele Alli still plays for MK dons. Ryan Bertrand still plays for Chelsea, Naughton still plays for Tottenham and Bony is still at Swansea etc etc.

And whilest you've done some like Petr Cech to Arsenal and Depay to Man U. Kevin De Bruyne is still at wolfsburg. The entire tottenham team isnt done. They still have Soldado, chiriches, lennon, Paulinho, Dawson, Kaboul, Livermore, Ekotto, Holtby, Falque etc etc despite the fact all have been sold.

To state that All transfers up to and including deadline day are in there is a flat out lie. Tottenham have signed Heung Min Son, Toby Alderweirald, Kieran Trippier, Kevin Wimmer and Clinton N'jie and you seem to of missed this club completely as none of the above players are registered as tottenham players in your update. This team just seems to of gone right over your head.

De Bruyne is still registered to wolfsburg
Martial
is still registered to monaco
Otamendi
is still registered to Valencia
Darmian
is still registered to Torino

Those are 4 of the biggest transfers this window. Darmian happened about 2 months ago and hes still with Torino??

Sorry mate but this updates poor.

EDIT:
In fact looking at it it seems you have missed major transfers for every single club apart from Arsenal and Liverpool...

Andre Ayew and Eder are Swansea players now, but in this they're at Marseille and Braga still.

How can you claim all are done when less than half are?

Last edited:
Big problem is this update doesnt include transfers from january 2015. Dele Alli still plays for MK dons. Ryan Bertrand still plays for Chelsea, Naughton still plays for Tottenham and Bony is still at Swansea etc etc.

And whilest you've done some like Petr Cech to Arsenal and Depay to Man U. Kevin De Bruyne is still at wolfsburg. The entire tottenham team isnt done. They still have Soldado, chiriches, lennon, Paulinho, Dawson, Kaboul, Livermore, Ekotto, Holtby, Falque etc etc despite the fact all have been sold.

To state that All transfers up to and including deadline day are in there is a flat out lie. Tottenham have signed Heung Min Son, Toby Alderweirald, Kieran Trippier, Kevin Wimmer and Clinton N'jie and you seem to of missed this club completely as none of the above players are registered as tottenham players in your update. This team just seems to of gone right over your head.

De Bruyne is still registered to wolfsburg
Martial
is still registered to monaco
Otamendi
is still registered to Valencia
Darmian
is still registered to Torino

Those are 4 of the biggest transfers this window. Darmian happened about 2 months ago and hes still with Torino??

Sorry mate but this updates poor.

EDIT:
In fact looking at it it seems you have missed major transfers for every single club apart from Arsenal and Liverpool...

Andre Ayew and Eder are Swansea players now, but in this they're at Marseille and Braga still.

How can you claim all are done when less than half are?

hi thanks for the feedback, yes you are right about some things but maybe I should clarify things, most of the transfers go through within the first couple of days after starting the game, not immediately, I set a lot of transfers to future transfers so they happen within the first few days. And yes I did miss some from 2015, I've advanced it one week and all the transfers do happen such as you said the Tottenham ones, soldado goes to for 10m, there was a lot of stuff I missed but my intention was to mainly update epl and some other major European transfers.

Ahhh in that case then i apologize for the rather scathing reply. I may of gone over the top with some comments. I probably should of checked aswell to see the future transfers.

I have to say, whilst it's possible you have made changes and updates from the previous comments, there are still a lot of changes that haven't been corrected. Yes there are future transfers arranged, but some of the older transfers and staff changes have not been corrected.

I'm a Spurs man and some of the mistakes I've spotted so far are;
Holtby still on loan at Fulham - he was on loan at Hamburg for a whole season after his 6mths at Fulham and has since left the club permanently
Dominic Ball joined Rangers on loan at the same time as Nathan Oduwa but you haven't updated him
Kyle Naughton does NOT have a future transfer arranged, contradictory to the above
Ryan Mason is not on loan at Swindon, he is in fact an important first team member
Jake Livermore joined Hull permanently over a year ago
Alex Pritchard, Josh Onomah, Harry Winks, Milos Veljkovic, Luke McGee and several other youngsters have signed new contracts, as well as a few first team members.
The players whose contracts are due to expire have infact joined other clubs. It would have been better to update this, rather than leave their time to run out.
Absolutely NONE of the staff that Pochettino brought in are at the club, whilst Baldini has also left

This is VERY disappointing