Transfer Update for Season 2019-2020 FM 2016

I bring you the final update of the summer 2019 transfer window. This update contains: more than 150 transfers, new promises and data updates (riqui puig,eduardo camavinga, erling haalang, ansu fati among others). soon there will be more update in which try to occupy American leagues, and second European divisions have fun playing fm 2016
This is great,but will be crazy :D Because I work on update,you agrograff, then Ronaldinho0902 when we start to release update people don't will know which to start :D

This is great,but will be crazy :D Because I work on update,you agrograff, then Ronaldinho0902 when we start to release update people don't will know which to start :D
ok, I propose to communicate through a social network, email or private message before uploading each update. It is also made based on the last upload. I would like for next updates let's use this one that I just showed since it is based on yours and I spent 7 days looking for information and working on this update

ok, I propose to communicate through a social network, email or private message before uploading each update. It is also made based on the last upload. I would like for next updates let's use this one that I just showed since it is based on yours and I spent 7 days looking for information and working on this update
Yeah sure, we can.
And we can at the end all of three update join into one

[QUOTE = "kejalohan, publicación: 2466626, miembro: 531679"]
No puedo encontrar a Andrea Pirlo, ¿lo eliminarás de la base de datos?
[/CITAR]

In my last update if it was eliminated like other players already retired, in next updates I will put the current ages to give more realism to our football manager 2016 games but do not worry about the previous update is still in the data bank

[QUOTE = "kejalohan, publicación: 2466626, miembro: 531679"]
No puedo encontrar a Andrea Pirlo, ¿lo eliminarás de la base de datos?
[/CITAR]

In my last update if it was eliminated like other players already retired, in next updates I will put the current ages to give more realism to our football manager 2016 games but do not worry about the previous update is still in the data bank

I left a legends like Pirlo,Xabi Alonso,Ronaldinho,Totti...
Great if you can update all ages of player

[QUOTE = "FMStorm, publicación: 2466840, miembro: 522797"]
Dejé leyendas como Pirlo, Xabi Alonso, Ronaldinho, Totti ...
Genial si puedes actualizar todas las edades del jugador
[/CITAR]

if that I have in mind to do it but only with the first division teams in major leagues since they are more than 16,000 characters and for the legends I have thought it is to include them in technical courses since that would give you more realism than in a simulator that is what What are we looking for

[QUOTE = "FMStorm, publicación: 2466840, miembro: 522797"]
Dejé leyendas como Pirlo, Xabi Alonso, Ronaldinho, Totti ...
Genial si puedes actualizar todas las edades del jugador
[/CITAR]

if that I have in mind to do it but only with the first division teams in major leagues since they are more than 16,000 characters and for the legends I have thought it is to include them in technical courses since that would give you more realism than in a simulator that is what What are we looking for
Yes, it's very hard to cover all players with age. For that need much time

Hi guys here I bring you a new update, it contains more than 1500 updated ages and 43 templates almost completely fixed that are England and Spain the patch is incomplete I can not finish it because I will format the PC but here I leave it while you can help me to advance the work I thank you the same in just days I start again to finish it as soon as possible

Attachments

• ale 1.1_28DDB409-233C-4142-A956-7F9BE8A6D1A6.fmf
    730.5 KB · Views: 770
Hi, I am a fm player from Ukraine. Could you make a transfer update for UPL? If you don’t make, write it, I’ll understand everything. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Added missing transfers (players & managers) in this leagues:
England
Spain
Germany
Italy
France
Portugal

Attachments

• League & Data 19-20 Update_61F67676-388B-4324-AFEC-68490ED63CD0.fmf
    924.3 KB · Views: 1,088
Muchas gracias por compartirlo. Tienen pensado hacer una actualización de la superliga argentina?

Thank you so much for sharing it. Do you plan to make an update of the Argentine super league?