Transfer Update for Season 2019-2020 FM 2016

I work erlier on updates, but is so hard to cover all.
We need a team of peoples who will work on update if we want to still play
Like peoples who update for Championship Manager 01/02, they still work on that updates
If someone interested for that the proposal

Thanks for your effort, its really good to know that people are still interested with 2016 version. I would like to help but I don't know how to do that. If its updated to 20/21 season including England, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Turkey, we would really appreciate that.

I try updating by myself based on the latest update here... it's more complicated...
- I corrected some of the (4 years older players)..but only done for the players involved in transfers...... have to check the birth year of each of them before
- like the latest update before .... there's no differences between permanent transfers and loaned ...example: brahim diaz and diogo dalot belongs to Milan even in reality they are loaned only
data updated for 20/21 season: Italy, Spain, Germany, and England only.....
I would really apreciate if someone make a continuation from this

Attachments

• 2021_16635F63-C652-48F2-B05A-611EAB7469E6.fmf
    1 MB · Views: 666
I try updating by myself based on the latest update here... it's more complicated...
- I corrected some of the (4 years older players)..but only done for the players involved in transfers...... have to check the birth year of each of them before
- like the latest update before .... there's no differences between permanent transfers and loaned ...example: brahim diaz and diogo dalot belongs to Milan even in reality they are loaned only
thanx for the update, you've done a great job

The players in galatasaray are in the opposing team

English:
I try to update on my own from the last update that was uploaded here ...
So far I have managed to update the BBVA league almost completely: All the first division teams have their squads this season based on the transfermarkt page, corrected almost all the players in this league who also had about 4 or 3 years of difference with their age.
Also update some important teams like PSG, AC Milan ... etc.
Added some players: Yangel Herrera in Granada, Jorge Molina in Granada that was retired in the database and I don't understand why, Yordan Osorio in Parma in Italy, among others.
There are many leagues and teams to update but it is too much work for me alone and it will take me a long time, I hope you can verify the update and tell me about something that is missing or any error that may occur.

Español:
Intento actualizar por mi cuenta a partir de la ultima actualizacion que subieron aqui...
Hasta ahora he logrado actualizar casi por completo la liga BBVA: Todos los equipos de primera division tienen sus plantillas de esta temporada basandome en la pagina transfermarkt, corregidos casi todos los jugadores de esta liga que tambien tenian unos 4 o 3 años de diferencia con su edad.
Tambien actualice algunos equipos importantes como el PSG, AC Milan...etc.
Agregados algunos jugadores: Yangel Herrera en el Granada, Jorge Molina en el Granada que salia retirado en la base de datos y no entiendo el porque, Yordan Osorio en el Parma de Italia, entres otros.
Faltan muchas ligas y equipos por actualizar pero es demasiado trabajo para mi solo y me llevara mucho tiempo, espero que puedan verificar la actualizacion y decirme de algo que falte o algun error que pueda producirse.

Attachments

• Actualizacion 2021.fmf
    1.2 MB · Views: 294
English:
I try to update on my own from the last update that was uploaded here ...
So far I have managed to update the BBVA league almost completely: All the first division teams have their squads this season based on the transfermarkt page, corrected almost all the players in this league who also had about 4 or 3 years of difference with their age.
Also update some important teams like PSG, AC Milan ... etc.
Added some players: Yangel Herrera in Granada, Jorge Molina in Granada that was retired in the database and I don't understand why, Yordan Osorio in Parma in Italy, among others.
There are many leagues and teams to update but it is too much work for me alone and it will take me a long time, I hope you can verify the update and tell me about something that is missing or any error that may occur.

Español:
Intento actualizar por mi cuenta a partir de la ultima actualizacion que subieron aqui...
Hasta ahora he logrado actualizar casi por completo la liga BBVA: Todos los equipos de primera division tienen sus plantillas de esta temporada basandome en la pagina transfermarkt, corregidos casi todos los jugadores de esta liga que tambien tenian unos 4 o 3 años de diferencia con su edad.
Tambien actualice algunos equipos importantes como el PSG, AC Milan...etc.
Agregados algunos jugadores: Yangel Herrera en el Granada, Jorge Molina en el Granada que salia retirado en la base de datos y no entiendo el porque, Yordan Osorio en el Parma de Italia, entres otros.
Faltan muchas ligas y equipos por actualizar pero es demasiado trabajo para mi solo y me llevara mucho tiempo, espero que puedan verificar la actualizacion y decirme de algo que falte o algun error que pueda producirse.

Thank you for the updates. Everything works super, but could you make a couple of Russian top clubs? It would be generally great ( sorry I use a translator)

Español
En esta nueva actualización se han arreglado los ascensos y descensos de España(Primera division, Segunda division y segunda B). Este año la Segunda B en españa se ha hecho mas grande es decir que son 5 grupos, pero como en el juego solo existen 4 grupos en la Segunda B de españa lo que he hecho es eliminar los equipos B de todos los grandes de españa como por ejemplo el castilla, barcelona B, valencia mestalla...etc. En su lugar he metido todos los equipos chicos que estan disputando la segunda B en españa como por ejemplo el Badajoz entre otros. La primera division de españa esta actualizada casi al 100%. La segunda division ya he actualizado varios equipos como por ejemplo: Malaga, Espanyol, Almeria, Mallorca, Rayo.. etc. De la segunda B en España actualizada la plantilla del Deportivo la coruña. En esta tambien se incluye un primer fichaje del mercado de invierno que ya empezo como es el VENEZOLANO A. Gonzalez en el Malaga.
En la proxima actualizacion espero tener el 100% actualizado la primera division de españa. Otro usurio me contacto por privado y esta actualizando la bundesliga(alemania), tambien espero tener esa liga lista en los proximos dias, si hay algun usuario aqui que sabe como fusionar 2 actualizaciones que me escriba al privado por favor.

English
In this new update the promotions and demotions of Spain (First division, Second division and second B) have been fixed. This year the Second B in Spain has become bigger, that is to say that there are 5 groups, but as in the game there are only 4 groups in the Second B of Spain what I have done is to eliminate the B teams of all the greats of Spain as for example castilla, barcelona B, valencia mestalla ... etc. In its place I have put all the small teams that are playing the second B in Spain, such as Badajoz among others. The first division of Spain is updated almost 100%. The second division I have already updated several teams such as: Malaga, Espanyol, Almeria, Mallorca, Rayo .. etc. From the second B in Spain updated the squad of Deportivo la Coruña. This also includes a first signing of the winter market that has already started as is the VENEZUELAN A. Gonzalez in Malaga.
In the next update I hope to have 100% updated the first division of Spain. Another user contacted me privately and is updating the bundesliga (Germany), I also hope to have that league ready in the next few days, if there is any user here who knows how to merge 2 updates, please write to me privately.

Attachments

• Actualizacion 2021.fmf
    1.3 MB · Views: 189
if you contact me, then cska, spartak, zenit, lokomotiv, dynamo, krasnodar, rubin.

In the update of the next days I hope to solve that Russian league with the promotions and relegation of this year. And I will also update the templates of those teams that you mention.