Thank you, for you great job ! But you need to remove all loans first and add them again.

Juventus:

Cuadrado not in Juventus
Padoin is gone to Cagliari
Bonnuci CA should be raised to 160 i think

Last edited:
How do you put this update into fm15? Do you just paste the .fmf file to the usual editor data folder?

How do you put this update into fm15? Do you just paste the .fmf file to the usual editor data folder?
yup

C:\Users\username\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\editor data

Hi, I couldnt update my fmanager, where exactly do I have to copy the file? I have 3 docs inside Sports Interactive
Football Manager 2015, Football Manager 2015 Editor, and Football Manager 2015 resource archiver

Hello, Iron

Great work at this patch man.
Could you fix Greek Superleague teams squads?(Transfers, new coaches etc.) I hope you will read my message and i will be happy if you do it. Great work at this patch that you had already done.

great job!

Did I see here job done by my fellow country mate? nice one :) can you post daily/weekly progres informations about next updates? What about Lotto Ekstraklasa any transfer budgets update?

I tried pasting it in the editor folder but the new database won't be an option when I open the drop down while starting a game.

Could somebody help please?
New guy around these parts

View attachment 135050

Sorry for screen in Polish language but you will get it :) click "unstandard" or "edit" and then wait few seconds let your PC think andddd new window will appear :) and pick "iron" file and then click ok

I'm waiting for the next updates bro. I think fm16 is bullshit. Thanks.

Did I see here job done by my fellow country mate? nice one :) can you post daily/weekly progres informations about next updates? What about Lotto Ekstraklasa any transfer budgets update?

only top signings mate

New update available. Pogba signing included in advance because of lack of my time.