If this is your last one then I'll be disappointed, loads of transfers still missing, 10+ in HSV alone for exeample

Many thanks

Hi Iron,
First of all, many thanks for your work.
Some people maybe have not idea how hard is the work that you are doing, but I would like to stress my grateful.
If for your last update you can give a special attention for the Argentinean League, specially the main clubs as Boca Jrs, River... it will be genial!

Have a nice day!

[QUOTE = iron23109; 3016454] Herkese selam
ben LFCMarshall 2015 güncelleştirmesi Dayalı Transferler güncelleme dosyasini Yaptı. Dosya bu yaz da küçük CA / PA En Büyük transferleri İçerir Değişiklikleri atfetmektedir ettik. Benim Türkçe üzgünüm zevk ettik Için [/ QUOTE] merhaba, ben sadece benim hindi lig güncellemesini sorabilirsiniz. Diğer ligler süper olmuş. Sana hindi ligi güncelleyebilirsiniz sevindim. teşekkür ederim

(H)

View attachment 1068423View attachment 1069394View attachment 1068426View attachment 1068428View attachment 1068429View attachment 1069393

hi, I can just ask my turkey league update. Other leagues has been superb. I'm glad you can update the turkey league. thank you

Hi Iron, thanks for your job. But you dont uprgrade ac milan transfer yet, so i cant use my fav club
thanks

I know it's not an easy job doing an db update, done some for myself a few times. I know it take days to complete, weeks if you have a job.
Why not do a more proper job anyway though, updating at least the top 10 leagues in the world? Now he has just updated teams like Real Madrid, Juventus and Bayern. The most boring teams that gives you minimum challenge. Apparently not even AC Milan.

Wikipedia has a maybe not complete but impressive list of transfers, categorized after country. Not making it easier, but smoother.

Maybe I'm the only one who likes to play with many different teams, like Lille, Hertha, Valencia, etc.

hi , I work currently on the database lfc marschall to which I added transfers / loans 2016 2017 , england ( premiership ) , France , Belgium completed I keep the db with La Liga ( Spain ) if the world community can help me for the rest of the major championships (italia,germany,portugal,...) its great because it takes a lot of time !! sorry for my bad english
View attachment 128369

Jairo Ridewald

Unfortunately, Jairo Ridewald of Ajax, (Spelling In Here Might Be Wrong, Google Him) is not in the game. Otherwise, thanks so much. It must have taken forever to do this so you have my token of appreication.(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(6)