Transfer Update the proper way.

Gelos

Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if new update can include the january transfers going through on the actual transfer date.. (future Transfer) instead of putting players at their new clubs. Examples. Luca TONI to Juventus going through on the 1st of January. PAZZINI to INTER on January 27th..

Also is there a way of starting a new Season, let say in February 1st and manually setting up a league so you can start a game with the actual current real life tables? Far fetched I know. But it would be great.

Cheers.

LFC Marshall's comes out this saturday

But on his, transfers are already done. What this guy wants is transfers be set before the game starts. As he said for example, Luca Toni to Juve on Jan 1, etc.

Not surprising seen as he(luca TONI) barely played two games for us and got injured straight away! :(

Newcastle manager Alan Pardew has said Andy Carroll was not forced to leave for Liverpool on transfer deadline day. Reports suggested the striker, 22, sent a text message to a Newcastle fanzine editor claiming he had been forced out.
But Pardew said Carroll, who moved for £35m, asked to leave after his request for a new deal was rejected.
He told the Shields Gazette: "We had a conversation about him wanting a new contract, and [Carroll said] if he did not get that contract he wanted to go."
More to follow.

??????????? Why post this in here? Lawl

No course not.. I am a huge Juventus fan... I meant its not surprising that you didnt know TONI went to JUVE, cause he has hardly played for us. :)

Yes mate you can do it in editor Future transfer date or something. Just have a look around ;) the official update will come out soon with it all happening anyway ;)

No course not.. I am a huge Juventus fan... I meant its not surprising that you didnt know TONI went to JUVE, cause he has hardly played for us. :)

Understood :) this is almost like Van Bommel to AC Milan .. Both Juve and Milan have an old squad ..

Juventus made alot signings this year to reduce the average age squad, and to be fair we did buy some good players. (KRASIC, AQUILANI, BONUCCI, QUAGLIARELLA) And we where looking good up until 2011 started... But we have been hit with an incredible amount of injuries. Its unreal.. The last game agaisnt UDINESE we had two youth players on the bench. Felipe Melo was playing with a fever, and we where playing MARTINEZ up front.. MARTINEZ can play upfront but he's main role is a winger and he was playing with painkillers as he had a foot injury. This season is starting to remind me of last year.. :( Lets hope things get better.. Cause at this rate we are going to struggle getting into the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. Thats where Juventus belong.. :) MIlan do have an old squad but on the other hand they always do.. Experience pays off.. Milan are on their way to winning the title this year. Dont think anyone is strong enough to stop them.

Juventus made alot signings this year to reduce the average age squad, and to be fair we did buy some good players. (KRASIC, AQUILANI, BONUCCI, QUAGLIARELLA) And we where looking good up until 2011 started... But we have been hit with an incredible amount of injuries. Its unreal.. The last game agaisnt UDINESE we had two youth players on the bench. Felipe Melo was playing with a fever, and we where playing MARTINEZ up front.. MARTINEZ can play upfront but he's main role is a winger and he was playing with painkillers as he had a foot injury. This season is starting to remind me of last year.. :( Lets hope things get better.. Cause at this rate we are going to struggle getting into the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. Thats where Juventus belong.. :) MIlan do have an old squad but on the other hand they always do.. Experience pays off.. Milan are on their way to winning the title this year. Dont think anyone is strong enough to stop them.

I hate this guy ..

i hate you too

:)) Why are you guys hating me?? You've
hurt my feelings... :))

Yes mate you can do it in editor Future transfer date or something. Just have a look around ;) the official update will come out soon with it all happening anyway ;)

Soon is subjective..... the rumoured potential 4 weeks isn't soon enough for me. New PC arrives this weekend and I need to get going again, and after all these recent transfers using the previous database isn't going to cut it.

Soon is subjective..... the rumoured potential 4 weeks isn't soon enough for me. New PC arrives this weekend and I need to get going again, and after all these recent transfers using the previous database isn't going to cut it.

Well there is ways you can do it mate, you just need to put the time into making your own DB, I advise you to DL the already updated when then corrected it adding in the transfers to go through on january. It is possible ;)