Serbian league?

Hi, I'll update this way: Portuguese first league, Poland first league, Russian first league, Serbian first league, Argentina first league, Romanian first league and Bulgarian first league. You can subscribe on my YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUcczyWbk88&t=10s) and there you can see latest update. Every few days I'll update one league. See you. :D

Signing in

I appreciate your work, thank you for doing this. But it's almost impossible to sign in player because ''they have just arrived to their club'', so I have to change with the editor the date of arrival of each player I want to sign. Do you know a faster way to do it? I have to do it player by player.

I appreciate your work, thank you for doing this. But it's almost impossible to sign in player because ''they have just arrived to their club'', so I have to change with the editor the date of arrival of each player I want to sign. Do you know a faster way to do it? I have to do it player by player.

Hello, I will try to fix it up to the next update :)
I'm glad you like my work, subscribe it on YouTube for more video and update :D

[FONT=&quot]Awesome job dude I hope u are sill making this for other leagues . Also did u increase CA/PA for players like milinkovic-savic,lapadula...? PS. i also asked this on your yt channel :)[/FONT]

Awesome job dude I hope u are sill making this for other leagues . Also did u increase CA/PA for players like milinkovic-savic,lapadula...? PS. i also asked this on your yt channel :)

[FONT=&quot]Thanks man, I'm going to keep updating for rest of the leagues. At the end of season I will increase the CA/PA for players [/FONT]:)

OK also ťhere is some problems with your transfers of players but if you need help with anything just tell me...i can help you with transfers and bios for players but im not good with ca/pa and arittbutes of players.

Can u please reupload or something, my chrome is blocking file when downloaded because i quote" its harmfull for my computer."

PS. im sorry for telling this but update is reallllllyyyyy baaaaaddd...i tried it and there is so much problems