Status
Not open for further replies.

WarroOxford

Reaction score
Simple question really, how long would you expect it to be before the database is fully updated with the now closed transfer window deals? I can't remember off the top of my head how long it took for the FM12 update. Sorry if this doesn't warrant a new thread, but couldn't really find another thread appropriate to ask this question.

Cheers lads.

LFCMarshall is uploading it today at 9.30

Simple question really, how long would you expect it to be before the database is fully updated with the now closed transfer window deals? I can't remember off the top of my head how long it took for the FM12 update. Sorry if this doesn't warrant a new thread, but couldn't really find another thread appropriate to ask this question.

Cheers lads.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...6762-lfcmarshalls-fm13-suggestion-thread.html

Read the first post...more details there

Sorry lads, should have been more clear. I meant the official database update. Though I'll definitely take a look at LFCMarshall's update too. :)

Next time, pleases make a search using the search function( you would have found about 20 threads on the subject )

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.