Transfer Window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

njengamn

Reaction score
Well it's bound to be an interesting month. But who would you like to see in your team?Realistic or not, the transfer window promises to be another explosion of pounds and euro's. From balancing books at Liverpool and West Ham,bouncing cheques at Portsmouth and Crystal Palace. Whatever the state of your finances it would be great to hear you would like to see your team buy.
Personally I love to see Di Maria at United as well as the likes of Ribery, Villa and Ageuro in the premiership. (Not all necessarily in the same team).
Just post your team and the player you would like to see.

I hope we buy either Villa, Dzeko, Gignac, Aguero or Silva :)

I hope so too, but United are too balancing finances and although Ferguson still claims to have 60 million to spend it be hard to see United paying anything over 20 million. Gignac would be good buy i think.

I hope we buy a defender maybe Richards or Dawson, want an english player who wouldnt mind not being 1st teamer but more of a squad player. then a striker who would add competition to the utd team, ideally i could say villa, dzeko ect ect, but realistically i wouldnt mind Ruud returing or maybe Luca toni both cheap and only shirt term until welbeck and macheda get better and the summer when the names like dezeko and villa are more likely to lead.

and finally a top class midfielder, i want a creative exciting player to be signed, like silva he would be perfect, but maybe Van der vaart in the short term, on loan or just an enforcer like vieria.

Oh Bummer. I was sure I searched the forums but there is already a forum on the same thing.
:(

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

I hope we buy a defender maybe Richards or Dawson, want an english player who wouldnt mind not being 1st teamer but more of a squad player. then a striker who would add competition to the utd team, ideally i could say villa, dzeko ect ect, but realistically i wouldnt mind Ruud returing or maybe Luca toni both cheap and only shirt term until welbeck and macheda get better and the summer when the names like dezeko and villa are more likely to lead.

and finally a top class midfielder, i want a creative exciting player to be signed, like silva he would be perfect, but maybe Van der vaart in the short term, on loan or just an enforcer like vieria.

I was screaming for Fergie to buy Van Dar Vaart when United sold Ronaldo to Real Madrid. I'm pretty sure they would have accepted, considering the past players they always get from United.

Would people please stop posting football related things in the general chat forum.

noobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.