scottyboy711

Reaction score
Can you use the logos from FM14 in the beta?? Ive made the same folders as I used last time but they arent working. Any ideas would be helpful.

Cheers

I just tried doing that but its still not working, confusing as ive done it on every other FM game and it worked.

I just tried doing that but its still not working, confusing as ive done it on every other FM game and it worked.

Did you remember to untick, use cahcing to decrease load times in the preferences?

Hi. I can't locate "graphics" folder(s) in my FM14. Can you please tell me a folder path? I want to transfer all club logos from FM14 to FM15. Thank you.

Hi. I can't locate "graphics" folder(s) in my FM14. Can you please tell me a folder path? I want to transfer all club logos from FM14 to FM15. Thank you.
Have you got it called editor data. Mine is in Documents/Sports Interactive/Football manager 15/editor data
then i created seperate folders for faces,badges,kits etc...

Have you got it called editor data. Mine is in Documents/Sports Interactive/Football manager 15/editor data
then i created seperate folders for faces,badges,kits etc...

Thats the right address but you dont need the editor data file, just Documents/Sports Interactive/Football manager 15/graphics..