Reaction score
slVRhUP.png

FM19 Transfers & Data Update Pack 3.8 (by pr0 & FM Transfer Update) / 20.08.2019 / DOWNLOAD LINK

This update contains 112.165 changes until the 20th of August 2019 that occurred after the 19.3 database lockdown. Inside the pack you will find an "Instructions" text on how to install correctly the files in your game.

Make sure to visit our "Online Database Editor" in the link provided below, in which everyone can submit a transfer and update the database. All transfers need to be immediate and as detailed as possible.

Expect to find:

Updated transfers from FM Transfer Update:
• Transfers from all around the world from the very best leagues to the small ones, including players, managers & other staff.
• Deceased players/staff are removed from database.

Random Changes:
• Changes in general which include second nationalities, affiliations between teams, new stadiums, favourite personal etc.

New Players:
• New players created who doesn't exist in the current database.

New Staff:
• New staff created who doesn't exist in the current database.

Wonderkids:
• Newly created young players, aged U20 with a potential ability over -75, making them the future world class players (wonderkids).

Current-Potential Ability Changes:
• Adjusted attributes, current ability & potential ability numbers.

Real Life Agents:
• With specific attributes & clients adding more realism to the game.

Unplayable Leagues/Other files:
• Japanese Leagues & Cups.
• Greek national C division.
• Indian superleague.
• Cypriot leagues.
• Hyundai A-League 19-20.

Injuries (this file is only created in the summer packs):
• 2018-2019 season injured players have their injuries removed.
• 2019-2020 injured players added.

Promotions-Relegations (this file is only created in the summer packs):
• Newly promoted & relegated teams for season 2019-2020.
• European places for Champions & Europa League competitions for season 2019-2020.

Instructions :

Extract the files to : C:\Users\user\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\editor data. If the "editor data" folder is not there, create one with this name only. Or else the game will not recognize the file.

Make a new "Career" game. Choose the "19.3.0 Update" database option and select my files. You are ready to create an updated new game.

Q: Can we play this update without the Current-Potential Ability Changes or any other file?
A: Yes, the Current-Potential Ability Changes file is file beside others. If you don't want this file or any other file, simply don't choose it/them when you start a new game.

Follow me on facebook & twitter to get info/release dates about upcoming packs/personal work for FM19 here:

Facebook - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

Twitter - TheNotoriousPr0

Last edited:
V 1.4 with 33.434 database changes is up! Check the 1st post!

Important pages to visit:

FMTransferUpdate.com, which stands for the online database, in which you can edit & update the database by yourselves and see the changes applied in your games.
Bit.ly/2p6MbCH, a special dedicated to my files forum, with details for each of my files.

https://twitter.com/NotoriousPr0

Last edited:
Version 2.5 of my #FM19 update packs is up! You need the official 19.3 patch to make these files work. Also, I don't work on previous FM games or on the 19.0 patch anymore.

Info about what's included in each file: Updatesbypr0
Transfers included from: FMTransferUpdate

Next release date: 20 May

Last edited:
Version 2.6 of my #FM19 update packs is up! You need the official 19.3 patch to make these files work. Also, I don't work on previous FM games or on the 19.0 patch anymore.

Info about what's included in each file:
Updatesbypr0
Transfers included from:
FMTransferUpdate

Next release date: 1 June. Starting from this release, all transfers happening in the summer will become immediate and not future.

Version 3.1 of my #FM19 summer update packs is up! You need the official 19.3 patch to make these files work. Also, I don't work on previous FM games or on the 19.0 patch anymore.

Updatesbypr0
Transfers included from:
FMTransferUpdate

Next release date: 20 June

Version 3.3 of my #FM19 summer update packs is up! You need the official 19.3 patch to make these files work. Also, I don't work on previous FM games or on the 19.0 patch anymore.

Updatesbypr0
Transfers included from:
FMTransferUpdate

Next release date: 10 July

Version 3.4 of my #FM19 summer update packs is up! You need the official 19.3 patch to make these files work. Also, I don't work on previous FM games or on the 19.0 patch anymore.

Updatesbypr0
Transfers included from:
FMTransferUpdate

Next release date: 20 July

Version 3.5 of my #FM19 summer update packs is up! You need the official 19.3 patch to make these files work. Also, I don't work on previous FM games or on the 19.0 patch anymore.

Changelog: [3.5] Changelog

Next release date: 1 August

Version 3.6 of my #FM19 summer update packs is up! You need the official 19.3 patch to make these files work. Also, I don't work on previous FM games or on the 19.0 patch anymore.

Changelog: [3.6] Changelog

Next release date:To be announced

FMF file breaks the game (for me anyway)

I got the FMF file from the repack on the website, but every time I place that FMF file in the editor data, it basically breaks the game.
It always goes "not responding" on the very first loading screen of FM. I take it back out and the game works perfectly.
Used your files for years and never had this problem before, don't suppose anyone else has been having this problem or anyway you know I can fix it?
Thanks.

I got the FMF file from the repack on the website, but every time I place that FMF file in the editor data, it basically breaks the game.
It always goes "not responding" on the very first loading screen of FM. I take it back out and the game works perfectly.
Used your files for years and never had this problem before, don't suppose anyone else has been having this problem or anyway you know I can fix it?
Thanks.

Are you using the original game updated to 19.3 patch? If you do, then maybe it's the fact that the files, right now, have a large number of changes & your pc can't handle that.

Are you using the original game updated to 19.3 patch? If you do, then maybe it's the fact that the files, right now, have a large number of changes & your pc can't handle that.

Ah, I was thinking it was something LIKE that, but I wasn't sure.
I'll make sure I've updated the original game and try again.
Thanks for swift reply!

Okay so I don't have the game on Steam, it's downloaded.
How can I update my FM 19 game to the 19.3 version?
Any help appreciated.

p.s. My bro usually does this for me, hence why I am clueless.

Okay so I don't have the game on Steam, it's downloaded.
How can I update my FM 19 game to the 19.3 version?
Any help appreciated.

p.s. My bro usually does this for me, hence why I am clueless.

Since I buy the game every year, I have literally no idea about that. Also to be honest I don't support pirate games/any talking about that.