FM19 Transfers & Data Update Pack 3.8 (by pr0 & FM Transfer Update) / 20.08.2019 / DOWNLOAD LINK
This update contains 112.165 changes until the 20th of August 2019 that occurred after the 19.3 database lockdown. Inside the pack you will find an "Instructions" text on how to install correctly the files in your game.
Make sure to visit our "Online Database Editor" in the link provided below, in which everyone can submit a transfer and update the database. All transfers need to be immediate and as detailed as possible.
Expect to find:
Updated transfers from FM Transfer Update:
• Transfers from all around the world from the very best leagues to the small ones, including players, managers & other staff.
• Deceased players/staff are removed from database.
• Changes in general which include second nationalities, affiliations between teams, new stadiums, favourite personal etc.
• New players created who doesn't exist in the current database.
• New staff created who doesn't exist in the current database.
• Newly created young players, aged U20 with a potential ability over -75, making them the future world class players (wonderkids).
Current-Potential Ability Changes:
• Adjusted attributes, current ability & potential ability numbers.
Real Life Agents:
• With specific attributes & clients adding more realism to the game.
Unplayable Leagues/Other files:
• Japanese Leagues & Cups.
• Greek national C division.
• Indian superleague.
• Cypriot leagues.
• Hyundai A-League 19-20.
Injuries (this file is only created in the summer packs):
• 2018-2019 season injured players have their injuries removed.
• 2019-2020 injured players added.
Promotions-Relegations (this file is only created in the summer packs):
• Newly promoted & relegated teams for season 2019-2020.
• European places for Champions & Europa League competitions for season 2019-2020.
Extract the files to : C:\Users\user\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\editor data. If the "editor data" folder is not there, create one with this name only. Or else the game will not recognize the file.
Make a new "Career" game. Choose the "19.3.0 Update" database option and select my files. You are ready to create an updated new game.
Q: Can we play this update without the Current-Potential Ability Changes or any other file?
A: Yes, the Current-Potential Ability Changes file is file beside others. If you don't want this file or any other file, simply don't choose it/them when you start a new game.