The Shots

Banned
Reaction score
Transfers - Lower Leagues

If you need help, post it here!

I need some help on transfers for my team that have just got promoted from Isthmain Premier in 2012 and i am unsure of who to sign?

Should I go for:
- Youth on a free?
- Players from Lower leagues?
- Loans from L2, or higher if i'm lucky?
- Or just buy players with good enough stats for a team like mine?

If I need money I could proberly get max 50k, but I wouldn't count on it!

If you guys can help I would really appreciate it!

Last edited:
Lewis Haldane was ok for me in League 1 (Bristol Rovers)
Andrew Williams again Bristol Rovers

You could also try looking at L2, L1 and Championship reserve/youth players, maybe if your lucky you may get Premier League youngsters. Also look into finding a Parent Club (just ask the board room) !

Hope that helps mate

Thanks alot guys, I am just unsure what types of players to go for!

Hey guys... i need a good anchor man for the complete dominance tactic im using and i also need suggestions for any other decent players...

Josh Falkingham DM/CM gets released by Leeds in November 2009, great player

Cheers mate, im also looking for adecent right back, im managing crawley town in the bsp and im loking for frees or loanees.

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:41 PM ----------

Thanks josh is an laright player, and has the stas to suggest he could be one for the future. i need a decent centre midfielder and any decent players you guys can suggest would b great thanks again.

Right Back- Morlaye Cisse
Center Mid- Marc Antoine Gbarssin

Cheers joe, i got christian cyan in for right back but ill have a look at that centre mid you suggested.... im having such a bad run now on my new game im in about 13th after a string of 6 losses, any tips to get the team to turn it around. p.s im using complete dominance as my tactics but im conceding far too many goals any suggetsions???

I believe the complete dominance is for patch 10.2 right? Try Mr Hough tactic but it's for patch 10.3 and almost similar to complete dominance. I used the beta wizard for my Rushden team and it works wonders for me and also i don't conceed too many goals like the complete dominance. Try it mate! (H)

Link here --> http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/mr-houghs-wonder-tactic-t32044.html

Last edited:
Thanks Man, and i don't update my game and i screwed up the instalation and didn't select online mode so i can't update the game so as i believe im using the stand 10.0 patch.... For your tatcics should i just save it into my tactics folder and it should work. plus do i need a newer patch for this tactic to work.

Will defo be trying the beta wizard as im getting annoyed at the amount of goals im loosing by, last 2 games have been 4-2 and 3-1 looses... think i need some better players for the positions... ive just signed irrazabal striker (argentinian) and i think although i have a full squad of decent players i may need some better ones haha.. have you got a screen shot of your starting 11 thats would help thanks.

Thanks again.

Last edited:
Yes just save the downloaded tactic into the tactic folder and you can select it when you go in game. Hmm i'm not too sure whether you need the updated patch or not but you can try.
Here's a screenie of my Rushden team which just got promoted to Premier League recently:

View attachment 58513

Wow, nice squad for a team with such a low budget keep it up and yh i've been following your story looks amazing... try and get some free agents that have already played in the premiership that may help because of the bugdet, plus loanees may not help you much unless there proper good in the premierleague so try getting youngsters from premier league reserves.

Also the tactic works fine and i have won the last game (1 one since i change to the tactic) so thanks again and i will defo be watching your story i may upload some screenies of my situation later if i get stuck! thanks.

Most of the players that i brought in were on free transfers due to the lack of transfer budget. Since i'm in the premier league right now, i will need to pay some fee to loan players in which i don't think i'm going to do that. Just for your info, i got $2.9mil i think for my 2nd season in the CCC. Previously was $30k :S
Check out my story to see how much i get in the premier league (H)

Glad that you won your first game with that tactic. Try to use it for a few more games yeah (H)

Yh i'll use the tactic forever now haha lol, i had a bit of a problem yesterday though... i played about 6 games won all but then had an error come up on the screen saying crash dump, so i deleted it and i can now load my game but its quite far back... like before the 6 game unbeaten run so im gunna have to start that run off again... but i'll have to go on holiday like for 1 or 2 days at where the crash dump is as i had this problem with fm 2008. But good luck with your story, try and sign harewood he's a beast in the prem for newly promoted teams (iv'e been reading other peoples stories and there sayings he's imense)

Thanks again.

Harewood has turned into a manager in my game now <)

Now i'm trying to sign wayne bridge (33) and frank lampard (36) or tim cahill (34). All of them were released by their clubs.