Neil Wood, Leon Green and danny hylton all on free transfers when i was in league 8/9/10 Great performers!

Jamil Adam from Barnsley.

He cant stop scoring for my Burton Albion at the moment and im sure he will come to you.

Hmm, i was thinking of compiling a list of free players for lower leagues (League 1 and below). So the next time it'll be easier for those of you who want to manage a lower league team. What do you guys think?

Yh man thats a great idea, for poepl quite new to the gamei think it would really help... althought different people have different opionions on players because i've scraped through every thread about lower league players and everyones are different so it would be intresting to see who you pick.. (ALSO INCLUDE LOANS)

I say include loans because if the club u pick has F all money then ur gunna have to use the loan system plus i saw in your 1st season u managed to sign murphy (arsenal forward) he's like impossible for me to sign on loan so your very lucky mate, i don't understand why players reject loans from some clubs but not others..

Hmm i will try to do the list of free players first before i add in those loan players. Will need to take sometime tho but i already have some players in my current list and if anyone have any players to recommend just feel free to post it here.

I didn't sign Murphy in the 1st season. It was in the 2nd season after i've been promoted to League 2. Yeah i encountered that as well and it's probably something to do with the club's reputation i guess.

I have just got Harewood on a free with my Oldham team in the championship, 2 games in he has scored 2 goals :) Also got luis boa morte (free), steve gohouri (free), febian brandy (only 19yr old) (free), adriano basso (free) and gavin rae also on a free :) all these players should be available after first season they are quite old but still good. My only cash signing was Jay DeMerit for £500k which was my whole budget. Try and get Levan Mchedlidze on a free after first season I failed to get him but he is class.

Yh cheers.. as i use the beta wizard tactic i only need centre and defensive midfielders so i dont need any wingers but im gunna download another tactic that is similar to 4-4-2 that uses wingers anyone got any suggestions... plus i need another striker on loan or free.. i have about 3 days left in the transfer market plus i dont have much money and hardly no wages so if anyone can suggest players that would be great.

My tactic is 3-5-2 but i play a left midfielder and a right winger, the 3 at the back works very well because your wide players get back and if you have a mix of fast defenders and good heading defenders it is perfect!

You actually might be able to get premiership loanees if you ask for a parent club

Yh my club is in bad financial state and the funds are insecure so i would benefit from a parent club but i asked for one a bit earlier in the season and the board declined the idea so im a bit stuffed really.

Yh cheers.. as i use the beta wizard tactic i only need centre and defensive midfielders so i dont need any wingers but im gunna download another tactic that is similar to 4-4-2 that uses wingers anyone got any suggestions... plus i need another striker on loan or free.. i have about 3 days left in the transfer market plus i dont have much money and hardly no wages so if anyone can suggest players that would be great.

Currently i'm starting with Leverkusen and using the old fashioned 4-4-2 tactic which i downloaded from here. Had a good start to the season with this tactic. Will post some screenies if you want me to. Credits to Raikan for this awesome tactic (H)

Anyway, which season are you in right now?

Maybe some suggestions are Danijel Subotic, Daniel Nardiello, Haris Vuckic, Lauri Dalla Valle, Josh Magennis, Fabio Borini, Adam Mcgurk.

Im in my first with crawley and due to such a bad budget i think i've done well and i beat chester 7-0 using complete domination last night so im now 3rd in the table now i think...

Also i brought in brett pitman from bournemouth on loan till the end of the season and he seems to be a top player in the BSP but he hasn't scored yet but has had an assist so ill have to wait and see if he was a good signing. But the transfer window is now over but loans is like open for a few more days so ill try and bring in some loans that you suggested...

Yh that tactic isn't saving as a tac file and is saving as a rar file isn't so i can't use it on fm10 grrr.... any other tactics??

Last edited:
Dude, you have to extract it coz it contains 2 tactics. lol

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

So how is it going mate?

Hey guys, i've just got Crawley Town Promoted to league 2 for the BSP and ive signed Gareth Ainsworth (37 yr old QPR midfielder) , Matt Lawrence (36 yr old crystal palace defender) and Marvin Morgan (aldershot striker) But i need a left attacking midfielder..... does anyone have any suggestions??

I have extracted the ifles and im using the unbeatable 4-4-2 and it seems too good to be true and ainsworth on the right is unbelivably good on the right even though hes 37... top player.. I do need a attacking left mid though if nayone has suggestions that would be great!

Last edited:
Hey guys, i've just got Crawley Town Promoted to league 2 for the BSP and ive signed Gareth Ainsworth (37 yr old QPR midfielder) , Matt Lawrence (36 yr old crystal palace defender) and Marvin Morgan (aldershot striker) But i need a left attacking midfielder..... does anyone have any suggestions??

I have extracted the ifles and im using the unbeatable 4-4-2 and it seems too good to be true and ainsworth on the right is unbelivably good on the right even though hes 37... top player.. I do need a attacking left mid though if nayone has suggestions that would be great!
Jonathan Aspas
Arron Davies
Patrick Beneforti

Glad that the tactic works wonders for you coz i'm using it at the mo as well (H)

Anyway, what's your budget? Try getting Lee Tomlin from Rushden. Maybe Matt Ritchie from Pompey too. Look for players that are listed for loan as well.

Sean Doherty (AM L) should be cheap and good up to L1. I've also always used a french guy named Stephane Monsanto (TA Rennes) if you have France loaded. I prefer him to Sean Doherty because of his natural fitness rating and ability to play striker in a pinch (not great but passable in an emergency). Doherty is better at Corners and free kicks, but Monsanto has like a 13 for acceleration and 15 pace rating though. Both should be free. I've used both guys up to Championship level and they've done ok.

Michael Nardiello is my go to guy here if you need a striker. Absolutely dominant in L1 and L2 and works great as a target man. If you can find a poacher to put next to him it works really well. I had another french guy Billy Ketkeo lined up next to him and he ended up bagging close to 40 goals in L1

Last edited:
cheers guys, ill start my search by looking through the loan list and the free agents, ive heard arron davies is good but he wont come to me on loan and neither will matty richie which is a pain :(

I have finally done something with folkestone, and have achieved a play-off place, and are on track to win the league, in my season it was eaisier to get the players you reccommended to 'Pearceywwfc =D'
because i'm so far ahead.

Also anyone can request here not just him!

Sorry if i've caused any upset im just looking for afew players but i seem to have got kevin mccloed on trial and ill probs sign him and im looking at pires from leyton orient on loan as the players people are suggesting wont come to crawley but thanks anyway guys.

I will try to upload the free transfer list as well as the possible loan signings asap. Didn't have much time to do it at the mo.