K kl Man, can you pm me the link aswell please thanks for all your help.

Im with Bradford and i need a good free MC that can play as central midfielder, patch 10.3

Hi mate, you may try to download the free players shortlist in my post above yours (H)

Hi, Im Bradford just started, 10k to spend, who shall I buy, I need a Right Winger and a Striker?
Thanks

Hey Guys,

As some of you may know, ive got a Blyth Spartans story in 'FM Stories' and iam not doing as good as i expected. I believe its becasue i keep losing it in my midfield. Iam may need some new players after ive sorted out the 1st team sqaud. Here is a list of my Midfield from Blyth. Could people suggest who i should play and get rid of...

Gareth Williams (c) - CM
Michael McCrudden - Loan - RM
Fabio Ferreira - LM/RM
Yvan Tomatula - CM
Adam Nowland - CM
Robert Dale - LM
Graeme Carrick - CM
Chris McCabe (*** c) - RM/MC
Simon Todd - Out on loan - MC

Please could you select my 4 midfieders to play. Cheers #mates

Hey Guys,

As some of you may know, ive got a Blyth Spartans story in 'FM Stories' and iam not doing as good as i expected. I believe its becasue i keep losing it in my midfield. Iam may need some new players after ive sorted out the 1st team sqaud. Here is a list of my Midfield from Blyth. Could people suggest who i should play and get rid of...

Gareth Williams (c) - CM
Michael McCrudden - Loan - RM
Fabio Ferreira - LM/RM
Yvan Tomatula - CM
Adam Nowland - CM
Robert Dale - LM
Graeme Carrick - CM
Chris McCabe (*** c) - RM/MC
Simon Todd - Out on loan - MC

Please could you select my 4 midfieders to play. Cheers #mates
I'd loan Callum Harrison from sheffield wed, Harry Pell (charlton or free) are worth a look and are good enough for conference play and dvelop tp L1 standard.. Also what tactic are you using

lso have a look at the shortlists here
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f79/...nings-for-lower-league-shortlists-t36428.html

I am managing in Spain and am really unsure of signings. I am over my wage budget so I can only loan now.

hey guys new to LLM im managing Luton and would like to know good players that can improve my squad, in my first season, i would like a mx of young and experienced if you could. cheers.

I've started as the mighty 'Horsham' in the Isthmian Premier League (8-|)
I've started well and I'm currently top of the table after 16 games but im scoring nowhere near enough goals
Any recommendations for a Striker anyone?
btw if any of you manage this low down, sign Harry Hogarth on a free transfer, absolute rock at the back :)

Get players on loan will be the best option.

Hey guy's,

I'm Nuneaton in BSN and i'm using kennyxx's summer transfer update vol 4.

I've tried the low league shortlist but still can't find any players who want to come to my team (loans and frees). It could be because of the update i'm using ^^.

Anyone know any players i could sign on frees or loan who would be good for me in the BSN?

Thanks

hi im new here in fm and this is the first time ive played fm so i wanted a challenge and i was inspired by the **** fosters story here and so i im trying as **** fosters and im doing pretty well yet im not scoring enough goals im 1st in the league though but i still need a decent goal scorer. something thats hindering me is the fact that i cant seem to get a parent club and so i wanted to know 2 things 1. any recomended strikers for level 10 **** fosters and also id like to know if anybody else had the parent club trouble im having ive asked several times and the board arent having any of it any thanks would be apeciated so thanks in advance

Look for loans on strikers. They usually help.

Also, I don't know if your team doesn't have enough rep yet but if you can get Pavol Suhaj.

jonathan cristaldo is a great young striker, also silvu lung jr. he has the potential to be one of the top gk's

Hi, basically i started a luton town game, luton are predicted 1st in the blue square premier and i am coming roughly around 7th place can anyone help with what are some ideal transfers/loans, i think i got training sorted and i think i have a bad assisstant managers, any recommendations? thanks

I've only got experience with LLM in Italy, but have a look for Brazilians with EU passports, and loan Pietro Iemmello, Ciro Immobile, Faraoni, Darmian, Gianluca Romiti, Carraro, Gianluca Palmiteri, Ramzi Aya, Paolo Marchi (bad stats, but he's immense).