GeirOve

Reaction score
I just enquired and made a bid for a player. Barcelona and Chelsea got their offer accepted for 20 mill, but my Parma has to pay 40.
Why is my players worth ****, and every other player in any other club worth just a stupid amount of money? When I bid for a player, other clubs get accepted bids that is allmost ten times lower than mine.

And the player valuation for young players are just insane

Is the transfer broken in this edition or what is wrong?

I just enquired and made a bid for a player. Barcelona and Chelsea got their offer accepted for 20 mill, but my Parma has to pay 40.
Why is my players worth ****, and every other player in any other club worth just a stupid amount of money? When I bid for a player, other clubs get accepted bids that is allmost ten times lower than mine.

The value you see is only the initial payment. The club is always asking every club for about the same price, they just negotiated the fees to pay over (x)months + clauses like Sell on fees, loan back lengths or player exchanges.

It looks like their asking you for more but trust me, you're not being ripped off. The game can't tell the difference between a human Manager and an IA manager.

And the player valuation for young players are just insane

Is the transfer broken in this edition or what is wrong?

They are ridiculous... but that is kinde the point. They're hoping to scare you off and by the sounds of it, it's worked.
Negotiate and lower the fee.

Well, im talking about price after negotiation. Its clearly a difference of what I have to pay and the AI

Im am very well aware of how the transfers etc works, but this is clearly out of balance

Well, im talking about price after negotiation. Its clearly a difference of what I have to pay and the AI

Im am very well aware of how the transfers etc works, but this is clearly out of balance
The only thing that's still a bit buggy is making an offer, unsettling the player and then waiting for the AI to bid before you. For some reason you don't then get your offer accepted in some cases, even if you bid what seems to be the same. Make your bid before the AI at that price and it'll be accepted though.

As I said, it's just a bit buggy. There isn't supposed to be any divide between 'us' and 'them'.