ChelseaFan112

Reaction score
I see many people saying how they got a top player (tevez, ganso etc) for very little compared to what I payed.

I'm on my first season with Chelsea and bought Ganso for £39M. I tried to negociate lower but they just woulden't accept anything less.

It seems that any transfer I want to do, even for a 1M valued player, they always want 10M+

Am I doing something wrong?

Currently first in the Premier League and went 20 games unbeaten.

On my game Ganso signed for City in the first season for £20.5m, unlucky.

In response to your question.. I have no idea why the game does it but it's annoying. :)

Same as Andy, he signed in my Man City save in 2011/2012 season for £20m..

probably just scouting all the time, sometimes goes the price without any reason down, (normally at the end of the season, got Coutinho for 13M, at the start they wanted about 30M, but probably he didn´t play enough, the same Fabio (48M start-winter 35, end of season 21,5M, but ManU didn´t accept, and sent him to loan, where my scot says he is available for 14M...even Erikson for 4,1M... Canales 7,5M when he returned back to RM after loan, the same with Ljaljic(start 30M-in Nov 9M), Sakho (start 30-50M, Jan 17,75M) he was a regular player and PSG were not underperforming, I didn´t even praise them somehow, there are other, who I did (so once in a month to get a favoured person, more often brings just ...to be honest... (I don´t know if it would be better just praising without declaring transfer interest(that´s my question) (Goetze, Neymar... after 1 year and I´m not in their favoured persons and still can´t get the bid accepted under 60M in July 12... Goetze wants to sign a new contract, so I really don´t know if I should go for him,(don´t need him really, but like everybody, just want him... money is not a problem at all, just want to know, if i could negotiate more reasonable price for him, 60M is a little bit too much)or just wait again, but his praise like his wages are rising... is reasonable to get a player for 60M and 45k/w or for 40M and 125k/w)
I´m scouting a lot and it seems like the prices are going up at the start of every season (I didn´t see that difference in brazil), almost every bid in short term which is not accepted pushes the price up. For me worked praising and unsettling just with Hazard (start 50M-Nov 17,5M :))) so far, so it means at least 2x times more than player value (in 90 percent even after unsettling) but when you unsettle them, you need to have the money for contract bidding war with all other big clubs, especially City (I don´t hesitate to give much more in fees when they are in...Hazard). On the other hand, when another teams have a bid accepted for some player you want (like Ganso) the price should work for everybody, you need just to have the money

In FM11 I once bought Nasri from Arsenal for a ridicoulous 4M (using Udinese). I usually dont like buying "the big guys" but I needed some pillars to build my team around :) Anyway I agree completely with Wockin, it's a matter of patience, look for players who are not playing frequently in their teams, show your interest and then try placing some offers. If you are able to make them angry against their team cause they want to be sold, you're done - this usually lowers the required money to get them a lot.