Transfers To Create A World Class Championship Side

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 9K
Also, for most teams it should be really easy to get John Fleck on a long-term loan with option to buy.
Usually 1-1.5 million upfront, with 5 to make the move permanent.
He's a great player for any Championship team, and if you can raise enough money by January (playing deadwood players to raise their value and selling them off in January), this can be a real steal for such a class player as Fleck.

Pacheco and Troare are really good young players. I signed them for my Man City side both for under 1m and loaned them out to decent clubs (better than Championship ones). Their wages were not high either

Benjani is a great signing, but only for 1 or 2 seasons.

with my Derby save i signed him first season in the championship, he was great, in the second season when we were in the Prem, he was OK, after that when we got relegated he is terrible.

Lol fourfourtwo you always seem to start your threads by saying, Fellow managers :P

Anyway really good guide mate, I will use it if I ever make another failed attempt at managing argyle :)

Lol fourfourtwo you always seem to start your threads by saying, Fellow managers :P

Ish cus' i'm cool ^^)
I'm currently adding more to the list as suggested.. Lucina Traore, German Pacheco, John Fleck will be added to the list. 8-|

Last edited:
Ish cus' i'm cool ^^)
I'm currently adding more to the list as suggested.. Lucina Traore, German Pacheco, John Fleck will be added to the list. 8-|

Thats Lacina not Lucina, but yeah he is **** good striker :)

brilliant! :D
but maybe add the cost for buying instead of the value?

Thats Lacina not Lucina, but yeah he is **** good striker :)

Lacina*(A)
Hes amazing, but isn't consistant at all...

Andrea Seculin
Guus Joppen
Gale Agbossoumonde
Aleksandar Ignjatovic
Sven ****
Jano Ananidze

Will be added to the list.

Djibil Fall great striker for championship and prem under 1mil

This is a great thread but what team can a afford these players, please help i need a new team to guide??

ps who's the longest in the shower.........
bet its marlon "prisoner cell block H "king!!!!! lol

Danny Wilson should be in there only costs between £2M - £3M

This is a great thread but what team can a afford these players, please help i need a new team to guide??

I think QPR have the most funds in the first season. I'm managing them now, and have about 6 of the platyers on this list. ;)
You should have about 6M to spend at the start. But i sell Ramage and a few others, making the budget over 10M (A)

What about eduardo salvio at £3.5 mil?

Possibly, but i need to find cheaper players for the lower end of the Championship scale.

Lacina*(A)
Hes amazing, but isn't consistant at all...

Andrea Seculin
Guus Joppen
Gale Agbossoumonde
Aleksandar Ignjatovic
Sven ****
Jano Ananidze

Will be added to the list.

Traore has been very consistant for my QPR team in one season in championship three in prem

Matthew Booth, Sundowns £120k Centre Back, not great pace but top quality CB good experience too.
Douglas Costa - Gremio (loan deal) AMLC is a must sign. I loaned him for season and ended up agreeing a £6m deal in jan to sign permanantly - well worth it!

You should add Mota (Joao Soares da Mota Neto) 28 year old brazilian/portugese am rlc.
You get him for 130k at the start of season 1, and he plays very very well.

'nother thing about Daniel Opare. On the first season, his value is about £200k, but his asking price is generally £140k, not the £1.2m/ < £500k that you listed :P

That's a minor error though, but this is an amazing list :)

Fabrice Fernandes
Club - Free Agent
Position - AMRL

Jorge Andrade
Club - Free Agent
Position - SW, DC

Fabio Santos(Fabio dos Santos Barbosa)
Club - Free Agent
Position - DM, MC

Fabio Santos(Fabio Santos Romeu)
Club - Gremio
Position - D/WB/ML