Chris Clark [Confirmed- Free Transfer]
Jim Paterson [Confirmed- Free Transfer]
Steve Maclean [Confirmed- Free Transfer]
Marcel Seip [Confirmed- Free Transfer]
Anton Peterlin [Confirmed- Free Transfer]
Krisztian Timar [Confirmed- Free Transfer]
Yala Bolasie- [Confirmed- 5 Figure Fee to Bristol City]

Then probably-

Joe Mason and Curtis Nelson. Mason probably around 500k to a Championship Figure, and Nelson 800k - 1 Million to a PL Club. Hopefuly loaned back to us.

In-

A load of free transfers, made up of young players and rejects. And Reidy hopefully using his contacts too get in some Loans from PL Teams.

Take a pick from here really- Football News, Headlines & Goals | Give Me Football

In:
De Gea
Varane
Young
Rodwell/De Rossi - 1 year left on contract, talks with club stalled, Real and United monitering situation
Kagawa?

Out:
Diouf
Brown
Gibson?
Berbatov

Last edited:
arsenal
in:taiwo 5 mill or loan (fallen out with manager)
gotze-10 mil + arshavin and rosicky
Henry loan

Maybe summer podolski or damiao
trying to be realistic about transfer fees

Last edited:
Arsenal

In - Henry(loan) - NYRB

Out - Chamakh - Any pub team.

In:
Doni (AS Roma)
Phil Jones (Blackburn)
Scott Dann (Birmingham)
Jose Enrique (Newcastle)
Jordan Henderson (Sunderland)
Juan Manuel Mata (Valencia)
Connor Wickham (Ipswich)

80m?

Out:
Brad Jones
Sotiris Kyrgiakos
Daniel Agger
Phillip Degen
Emiliano Insua
Fabio Aurelio
Paul Konchesky
Christian Poulsen
Joe Cole
Nabil El Zhar
Milan Jovanovic
David N'gog

45m?

My god you should have signed Mata lol, so glad you and Arsenal didnt though.

Chelsea FC
Players In:
Lukaku

QPR

In:

Graham, I don't care if Swansea had a bid accepted, we will get him! We need him!

Out:

Possibly one of Cesc/Nasri, unfortunately but I do think Wenger can keep them both this summer. Nasri perhaps more likely to leave.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing!! LOL

De Gea, A.Young and Modric to United. Would love Sneijder but that looks very unlikely. Would love to see the back of Darren Gibson and I'm not a fan of Carrick.

Our best player last season besides Valencia

Lose Samba and Jones

Sign Inadequate replacements.

100% correct! lmao

Well. I was right about signing youngsters/rejects.

This year, I hope we sign Izale McLeod, but we'll probably end up with John Akinde :(

Now 90% certain Lieghton will go to Manchester United. However, 70% sure that Pienaar and donovan will come to use because we can use the money from that transfer (which would be between £15-£16 million and any additional fees). But still-screwed for LB

In:

Vertonghen
Sigurdsson
Adebayor
Moutinho/Other replacement for Modric
Possible new keeper (Lloris?)
Another striker (Backup)

Out:
Jenas
Bassong
Caulker (loan)
Bentley (hopefully)
Giovani
Modric

Now 90% certain Lieghton will go to Manchester United. However, 70% sure that Pienaar and donovan will come to use because we can use the money from that transfer (which would be between £15-£16 million and any additional fees). But still-screwed for LB

Why are you 90% sure of Baines to United? Source?

Why are you 90% sure of Baines to United? Source?

The threads transfers that you THINK will happen-don't need a source. Anyway DM is accepting that he may lose him and we're scouting Celtics LB

The threads transfers that you THINK will happen-don't need a source. Anyway DM is accepting that he may lose him and we're scouting Celtics LB

Depends on how our European campaign goes, he signed a new contract at the end of last year, so might move next season instead of this one. Been a lot of interest from Fergie for him last year before he broke his leg.

arsenal
in:taiwo 5 mill or loan (fallen out with manager)
gotze-10 mil + arshavin and rosicky
Henry loan

Maybe summer podolski or damiao
trying to be realistic about transfer fees

Hahahahahaha... Realistic, realistic? Good one! :D Try £40M and neither of those players (BVB wouldn't want them), and even then good luck getting Mario to leave BVB yet.

Depends on how our European campaign goes, he signed a new contract at the end of last year, so might move next season instead of this one. Been a lot of interest from Fergie for him last year before he broke his leg.

aye been reading up on him. Seems a very good player indeed. Once of Celtics best?

aye been reading up on him. Seems a very good player indeed. Once of Celtics best?

Up there defo, recovered from the injury set back too. At 600,000 he was a bargain.

Back