Napushenko

Reaction score
Which is the biggest transfer in your game ?

I was shocked now when i saw that Atletico has payed 50 mil € for Giorgio Chiellini.

This is not biggest transfer in game, Ribery to Real is about 85 mil € but that kind of money for a player like Chiellini ?

on this game i was asked for 60 m for ricardo olivera from some team in qatar wats that about:S:S

Chiellini is immense.
On an old save on FM09 i saw a deal for Carlos Vela, £119M!!! Was very shocked... was about 6 seasons in. He went on to get 38 goals in 42 starts for them though.

on an old save on fm09 was man city bought messi for 80 m , silva for 120 m, aguero for 69 m and sergio ramos for 120 m ...

on this game i was asked for 60 m for ricardo olivera from some team in qatar wats that about:S:S

reality ?

glad to see they implemented that.

it was known, well, i think samuel etoo was given a offer from qatar one year ago ?

a immense offer.

i`m second season now so i think it will be more surprises in transfer market.

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

ey dmf, it`s offtopic, but, will ronaldo play on saturday ?

oh so its reality that some team from qatar asks me (lyon) for 60 m when i enquire for ricardo olivera??:D weird

i dont know what you mean ..

i thought they offered you 60 mil for ricardo oliveira

Ribery just signed for barca for £11.75m after first season and roma signed david villa and david silva for £23m combined after valencia were relegated!!

Ribery just signed for barca for £11.75m after first season and roma signed david villa and david silva for £23m combined after valencia were relegated!!

that doesnt seem like much money, doesnt it ?

dont know pounds to euro, difference.

that doesnt seem like much money, doesnt it ?

dont know pounds to euro, difference.

Ribery works out at 13million euros and silva/villa is 25.5million euros, Both bargins if u ask me!!

Last edited:
ey dmf, it`s offtopic, but, will ronaldo play on saturday ?

Nope :(
He is out for both legs with that **** ankle injury. Looks like we have to rely on Nani and Simao to rip your full backs to shreds. If not, we'll just draft in Quaresma and hope he is having a good day :)

Biggest transfer in my game so far is Jesus Navas to Real Madrid for £19m. That was in the first window but no other transfers have really got anywhere near it.

On my current game with Wigan, Man City got Brande Hanagerland for 20mil and James Milner for 17mil...Typical City.

In FM 08, playing with Barcelona, I've bought C. Ronaldo to Manchester for 143M €. They gave me 220 M € (!!) in the second window of transfers

Yeh in fm09 i paid 91million for Ronaldo and 76million for Torres in the same transfer window for my Milan save,they gave me 189 million to spend in my 1st window 3rd season in! Had to rely on free transfers after that! LOL

arsenal payed 45m for ronaldinho in fm2010 and i also payed 25m for james milner lol:)

PSG asked 55M for Mamadou Sakho in the first window. Some of the youngsters are quite overpriced on FM10. Yeah he'll become the best defender but if PSG would ask that kind of money for him in real life he would never leave.