Transport Tycoon

Si

Reaction score
Just wandering how many people used to play this and if anyone still does.

My dad used to love this game (he was a big train fan) and introduced me to this and I love it, probably been playing for a good 15 years now. It's so addictive and I used to love making maps for it, I made awesome North Wales, Isle of Wight and Wolverhampton (I'm from Wolverhampton, no one in their right mind would make it if they weren't) maps.

Haven't played it really since my dad died but I really wanna get back into it, so I think I have to load it up right now.

Last edited:
Not one that i have played myself but i do like the Tycoon games. You should give the Railroad Tycoon series a go. Sid Meirs (the guy behind the Civilization games) is making the new Railroad tycoon game and it looks pretty good to be fair.

You should also give Farm simulator a go too.

I did look at one of the Railroad Tycoon games but never actually played them, is there any videos for the new one?

Just loved everything about Transport Tycoon, even it's flaws, I don't know why. Just a good game to just play and forget about the stresses of life and FM lol.

Just downloading the demo now, as well as the original version to try

of railroad tycoon

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 AM ----------

Anyone else played it?

Last edited:
never played that tycoon came but did play rollercoaster tycoon 1 and 2. Also played zoo tycoon 1 and 2. Both very fun games :)

Yeah I played those two games too, both were good but Transport Tycoon was amazing IMO