Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandaza

Reaction score
GOOD TWEAK OF HIS TACTIC REALLY SOLID IN DEFENS ...HAVING TROUBLE FINDIND MY SCREENSHOTS TO UPLOAD SORRY CAN IT GET TESTED PLS

Attachments

• TRAUMA.fmf
    45.6 KB · Views: 89
WHY HASNT IT BEEN TESTED YET? WOULD JUST LIKE TOO KNOW HOW IT FAIRS? DID ANYONE TRY AND HAVE DECENT RESULTS? I WENT UNBEATEN ALL SEASON TILL THE VERY LAST GAME WHEERE I WENT ON HOLIDAY AND LOST 3-0 HAHA

WHY HASNT IT BEEN TESTED YET? WOULD JUST LIKE TOO KNOW HOW IT FAIRS? DID ANYONE TRY AND HAVE DECENT RESULTS? I WENT UNBEATEN ALL SEASON TILL THE VERY LAST GAME WHEERE I WENT ON HOLIDAY AND LOST 3-0 HAHA

Stop typing in all caps man, it's annoying as ****.

Now let's go and have a look at the upload guide for this forum:

If we start with the initial upload checklist we'll see what you have and haven't done:
  • Upload the tactic - Yep
  • Add a descriptive title - Yeah you kind of did that.
  • Write a complete description - Nope
  • Add formation screenshots - Nope
  • Add results screenshots - Nope
So just from the initial checklist you only did 2 of the 5 tasks.

It takes time for the admins to run the tactic tests, why should they bother putting in the effort to test your tactic if you don't put in the effort to write a decent post?

Add screenshots, show your formation, results, high performers. Explain the theory behind it, how you've tested it.

Put in some effort to show your tactic is worth testing.

Thank you @mackemforevershaw , I'll take it from here.

Hi there. If you read this thread >>> https://fm-base.co.uk/threads/read-before-posting-tactic-threads.175754/ <<< you'll see the template required for tactic to tested. Testing takes a lot of effort and we are currently a bit short staffed so please be patent. In the meantime, I'll close this thread and hopefully you'll make a new one that fits with our rules. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.