Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
THE FOOTBALL TIMES 15th June 2011
LENNON LEAVES THE GLASGOW GIANTS!
Neil Lennon has agreed to quit the Celtic post. The former Celtic manager has decided to leave by "Mutual concent". Many are lead to believe that it was the recent attacks or the bullets in the post, but whatever the reason, Lennon is out!
_52736115_lennon_wave.jpg
Celtic will now be on the look-out for a new manager and many are thought to beleive that it will be Gordon Strachan who will return to the spotlight. Can Celtic stop Rangers going 4-in-a-row? Who will succeed Lennon as Celtic boss? We'll just have to wait and see. Ian Bankier said that he has already chosen the new manager and although he revealed just little detail, he said that it will be the right choice for Celtic fans alike.

Last edited:
Thanks for letting me know :D I thought it was my internet. Is it ok if I leave it till tomorrow then guys? I promose I will start to update it as soon as I can. I have been writing stuff on notepad which can all be included into my updates :)

I hope you guys follow this story :)

Celtic announce Nicholson arrival

Celtic have today announced that the new manager of Celtic Football Club is in fact the former Celtic player Connor Nicholson. Nicholson who had to retire last year following continuos knee injuries has taken the spotlight. The 25 year old who was forced to retire has taken little experience into football management and jumped at the chance to manage the club. It came as a shock to the football world but the celtic board claim they have no regrets into making this decision. Ian Bankier and Peter Lawell both beleive that the Scot can bring back the great European nights to Celtic park and have given him a contract until 2013. Nicholson had been surrounded by the media all afternoon and only had a few words to say " I am really happy to be here, it really is a dream come true! "

NCjw0qOH9xtqK4b7uvq7dDVPSu6mJseFhiRF3M6Ii0mPjc6Mic5JinuQnpSbFpeZEJ6REH7vTty91Pj0+IjkmNBrl87ciY+cHB7obG8ryM1OT0n4L8dUhFiJtohkAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

" What a day! I still don't think lennon deserved to go. He was one of the best. On and off the pitch. He loved his club. I can't live in the past though, onwards and upwards! "
Pp8Ph0Ny7xU18jNJdi0iDMOiWqYQQFCyQXJ+KKCHhQEgp6entVqNqx1v3rzhak22grIJXQIEZVW48ZGQJF0PXPNEkhL8+fn56OhIZKqsriassQMWCrAEkl9FUBPNyBuclJ7xeNxqtbISEbmygKAASijqBchKfiwb5M6GO+PzffIAacpsNsun9iUFBCVLQD40I2lwRbkJwxDFKIrSKS2rIAjHcTqdDl7y25x9gyAomWF2R1lTWFnhTk6jKLq4uPB9X5IneCGO47Tb7cFgwLVKNkRTQFAA4BVRFIVhGARBEATkwWNINch3fN8PgmA0GqFgEyBJkv8Di46eAD08fAkAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

JUNE - Pre season

Transfer news:
Manchester United have bid rejected for young starlet James Forrest, Aston Villa, Atletico Madrid and Sevilla place bids for Efrain Juarez, 15 clubs bid £80,000 for 24 year old goalkeeper Dom Cervi, Rangers sign Jamie Murphy for £1,300,000, Hibs sign Dougie Imrie,
Sunderland have bids rejected for young winger paul george,
James Forrest shruggs off interest from Manchester United by signing 5 year deal with Celtic

IN: ------

OUT:
Nick Feely to Ujpest: Loan
Omar Bogle to Ujpest: Loan
Lewis Toshney to Ujpest: Loan
Paul Slane to Coventry City: Loan
Dominic Cervi to West Ham: £80k

Injuries:
Ki sung Yeung injured for 2 months

Pre-season friendlies:

Celtic 2-0 Celtic reserves
Slask 4-3 Celtic

"Good to see the lads grab a few goals although conceding 4 is something I will have to take into thought. Nice to get the young players a club in which they will find match experience. Its better than sitting in the under 19's and not really getting that VITAL competative match experience. Paul Slane will probably get the most as of now, going down to Coventry and fighting to get them promoted could help him develop mentally as well as physically. The season starts early this year with a home tie against Dundee united, which could be tricky. Roll on July!"

Status
Not open for further replies.