Resource icon

Treble - Wolves 1st season v3

Uygar89

Dec 15, 2009
Mate, when creating a tactic, do not test it with other teams before you have played at least 3 full seasons with the same tactic and same team. It is very easy to overachieve in the first season with a medium team. The problems occur, when your reputation increases and teams starting to park the bus against you. You wont have that much space and your overkill tactic will fail crazy.

Ozzy20

Feb 4, 2011
Mate, when creating a tactic, do not test it with other teams before you have played at least 3 full seasons with the same tactic and same team. It is very easy to overachieve in the first season with a medium team. The problems occur, when your reputation increases and teams starting to park the bus against you. You wont have that much space and your overkill tactic will fail crazy.
thats very true, ive tried so many tactics and then after a season or 2 it gets sussed out big time

Ozzy20

Feb 4, 2011
my 1st game of the season i win at Arsenal 2-3 BUT get 7 yellows and a red!!! still cnt get the fouls down, anyone else have the same issue??

Ozzy20

Feb 4, 2011
season complete with Bournemouth, 4th place finish AND an fa cup. Loving these tactics so much, im expecting all my big players to get bought so i think ill try this tac with a big team just to test out how great it can be

Attachments

Reactions: FMVinno