huggleman

Reaction score
I was playing my game and got invited to a trial day so as normal I clicked on "Scout players" and nothing more. Then I got thinking....... how many of you guys actually attend the trial days?

When I was managing a lower-league club I attended one and signed a couple of players who turned out to be rubbish, lesson learned.

depends on the team and league I'm playing as, with premier division sides I don't but LLM and in australia I attend the match

Not worth it if you're a good team, sometimes good when your managing in LLM though. First season trial days contain shocking players though.

I always scout the players suggested to me, have never attended 1 though. I've found when managing in BSP/N/S a few of the players are very good for the leagues. I signed a GK for Eastleigh in the BSS once who has the PA of a L1 or Championship GK I think it was, good enough to go straight into my lineup and my GK pretty much the whole game.

I always scout the players suggested to me, have never attended 1 though. I've found when managing in BSP/N/S a few of the players are very good for the leagues. I signed a GK for Eastleigh in the BSS once who has the PA of a L1 or Championship GK I think it was, good enough to go straight into my lineup and my GK pretty much the whole game.

I guess it was Vincent Degre?

Back on topic: Nope, always scouted them. Never attended the trial day

Not worth it if you're a good team, sometimes good when your managing in LLM though. First season trial days contain shocking players though.

some of them are ok, I can remember the Sissoko guy is pretty good IMO :)

I attended a few trial days squads in FM09 but if they're stats were bad, I wouldn't sign them. Never done that though in FM10 and FM11.

I attended a few trial days squads in FM09 but if they're stats were bad, I wouldn't sign them. Never done that though in FM10 and FM11.

I allways attend them never know what jems you might miss out on, i normally get my scouts/assman watch the other game whilst i watch one..

Never attend them. I check out the players profiles and scout the ones who look ok though. Also, I remember from last years' game there was Danny Uchechi, and that Serbian forward too. They were both pretty good. :D

I find it interesting that virtually no-one attends the trial days lol

i attend them if i recognise the name of someone but if not then i don't attend but look at the stats of teh guys at the end of the games. if anyone has a good game or is recommended to me then i'll scout them and if they're exceptional on the day then i normally sign them.