Triangles Tactic (41221) for those who are struggling.

• Thread starter Thread starter FarazAli
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 16K
Every player has a bad game. Sometimes Man Utd will lose to Wigan. That's football. I don't mind it so much, it can just get frustrating when, as you say, I have 60%+ then concede in the 80th minute after having double the shots.

Good tactic though overall. My board have the "enjoying the entertaining football" perk so that's a plus.

P.S I have Wellington Nem as my AMR. He was one of my best player last season. Something like 10 goals and 22 assists. Brilliant player.

Last edited:
Looks good, but i have Neymar, might try and swap this to a mirrored version if i can.. leave him at AML.. :)

Looks good, but i have Neymar, might try and swap this to a mirrored version if i can.. leave him at AML.. :)

AML left plays as a traquartista with no defensive Duty what so ever so Neymar should be perfect there.

The great thing about this tactic is that it has the effect of working (albeit in mirror image) of the Liverpool sides of the late 80's. If you imagine the winger was Barnes, AM/C Beardsley, S C Rush, DM Mølby, CM Whelan and RM Houghton then it is perfect! It's doing the business for me at forest!

Good work

Back