So I posted a tweak of Puskas II in another thread a couple of days ago, which seemed to work for a few guys.PUSKAS II.1 BPD,BBM,DLP,CF Ultimate_182CE04D-68B6-480F-B0F1-A5685DC70F08

Would like to know what you guys think of it, but do not expect wonders for low and midtable teams since I created it while playing a Bayern Munich save (Lewandowski scored 50+ goals in the Bundesliga alone in two successive years).

I think he uses the tweak I uploaded a while back.

It is basically PUSKAS II, but I tweaked it to make the CF the main scorer.

Training is same as the PUSKAS one: Balanced + Def. positioning

OI's are the same as PUSKAS II.

Mate I don't like 17. Still playing 16.3.2 but nothing worked well for me like 16.3.

Deep Scilian is the best for me at 16.3 but not so good at 16.3.2 :( I want to turn back 16.3

That's what I was talking about, the tweak works amazingly now for me, thanks for it :)

So what do people prefer Puskas or Eusabio? Im Liverpool. Was using Eusabio but havent played for 11 months so dont know if much has changed.

So what do people prefer Puskas or Eusabio? Im Liverpool. Was using Eusabio but havent played for 11 months so dont know if much has changed.

Ill say Puskas VI has worked wonders for me with my Harrogate team, dont expect to win everything right from the bat just focus on the main stats on each position that are on the OP. I made my own in game filter with each position that Zyndar posted to make it easy for me to find the right players. and train AMC/L/R DLF so they can all do one two's.

Posts 609, 574, are some screens of my team

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]What is the precise [/FONT][FONT=&quot]meaning[/FONT][FONT=&quot] of "[/FONT]NO OIs

It's better to put right-footed player on the AMR or left-footed player in PUSKAS VI (Winger - Support)?

Also, after using all your variants the II.I gives me the best results - is this surprising? am i doing something wrong or could it just be the team i have?

Hello FM fans

Can somebody please upload Puskas verses II.1, IV , V and VI with Opposition Instructions for each of them.

Thank you very much