FROG87

Reaction score
Hi guys,

new to the forum so go easy on me, only just got the new copy having played the game for years.
I'm currently playing as Everton first season, with a budget of around 3mill at the moment but I could sell a few people to free up funds maybe Pienaar if I can get some decent money for him?

anyway I was after a winger that can make the difference i.e. Pace and skill, the only name within real budget I have heard was Zezinho....does he turn out as a good player or are there better options?

Unfortunately I can afford Coentrao (sp) as Benfica won’t let him leave for less than 8-9 on my save.

Anyone had any good experiences with players that can make a difference and improve in the future within the team?

Thanks in advance Frog

EDIT: I have now had a look and I can raise 11 mill with the sale of Pienaar so around 14mill is my budget to get a really good player in, but the likes of Eden hazard dont want to come to Everton to start with.

Last edited:
Spas Delev - 35 games, 6 goals and 9 assists and 3 MoM for my Newcastle with average rating of 7.07. Might do better with Everton :D

i would chose either Wobay or soukouna and also get denilson on a free as an older head, got me goals and plenty of assists when called upon

Carmelo from Sporting has been amazing for me so far in my Liverpool save.