Trivaldo's FMRTE Help Thread (FM2011)

The FMRTE forum is about as active as the World Cup 2010 forum on here.

Thanks anyway!
I know but i only mentioned asking there because they are the guys who make FMRTE.

I have little knowledge of how the presets work but those guys will know

Can you destroy a player? or change rules so you can have more players in your squad? If so, could someone please explain to me. Thank you

I've been trying to use the FMRTE 4.1.2 editor to edit player names. If I type over the name it will change the name of all the other players with the original name. In the 2010 version it was possible to search for other names, however the search icon doesn't work. The icon disappears whenever I hover the cursor over it. Someone in this thread suggested pressing Enter but that doesn't do anything either.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Can you destroy a player? or change rules so you can have more players in your squad? If so, could someone please explain to me. Thank you
What do you mean by destroy? there is an option the destroy all players in a team, this just makes them all incredibly unfit so they cannot play for a few weeks but doesnt ruin attributes or CA/PA.
U cannot change squad rules with FMRTE so you cant have more players in the squad. You could just change players' ages to under 21 to fit more players in because under 21's dont need to registered.

I've been trying to use the FMRTE 4.1.2 editor to edit player names. If I type over the name it will change the name of all the other players with the original name. In the 2010 version it was possible to search for other names, however the search icon doesn't work. The icon disappears whenever I hover the cursor over it. Someone in this thread suggested pressing Enter but that doesn't do anything either.

Has anyone else had this problem?
Sorry chap, never came across this problem , try uninstalling FMRTE and the download it again.

Hey Triv, i havent played FM11 in a while now and i have just gone to play it and i clicked FMRTE up, I tried loading my game and it came up saying FMRTE does not support your game version of 11.3.0f178533. Any ideas on how I can fix it? Thanks.

Maybe because FMRTE isnt capable with Patch 3. A update is forthcoming.

This is on the FMRTE website - "I'm proud to announce that FMRTE is now compatible with the latest Patch for Football Manager 2011
IMPORTANT: FMRTE does not and will not support FM 2011 without 11.1, 11.1.1 or 11.2.1 Patch installed, if you want to use FMRTE you need to install one of those patches."

I have the latest patch but none of the patches beforehand, would this be why FMRTE isn't working for me? Thanks.

Fmrte havent released a version compatible with 11.3 patch yet. The 'latest patch' it refers to is 11.2, if you check the release date of last fmrte is january, 2 months before patch 11.3 was released - be patient, a new version compatible with 11.3 will be out soon

Not FMRTE question but in editor, can you change competition rules and squad rules? If so how?

Not FMRTE question but in editor, can you change competition rules and squad rules? If so how?

Try this thread here, if you read all the OP it explains how you can change competition rules and squad rules without recreating leagues

desktop - you run it as its own application seperate from Football Manager

i usually search for free agents with fmrte but when i search only a handful of players come up any help deeply appreciated?

Is it possible to use FMRTE to change a player’s international duty instructions to let them play a full match instead of 45 mins because I’m Argentina manager and I want to try my first team players together for a full match friendly against Spain.

Is it possible to use FMRTE to change a player’s international duty instructions to let them play a full match instead of 45 mins because I’m Argentina manager and I want to try my first team players together for a full match friendly against Spain.
I dont think so buddy

By any chance is there a tutorial for giving your team money. I was Man City testing it out and when I gave them more money, the balance dropped :S