Trivaldo's FMRTE Help Thread (FM2011)

By any chance is there a tutorial for giving your team money. I was Man City testing it out and when I gave them more money, the balance dropped :S
Dont just give yourself transfer funds - boost both balance and transfer funds.
If you give yourself a 200mil transfer budget and balance is 50mil then if you spent 200mil on transfers then your balance will drop to -150mil

I gave the team a balance of 1 billion. Transfer budget of 500 million. But then my transfer budget dropped to 38 million and my budget to 80 million.

I gave the team a balance of 1 billion. Transfer budget of 500 million. But then my transfer budget dropped to 38 million and my budget to 80 million.
When the balance gets near 1 billion the game normally sends you a message from board saying they have put a chunk of money in some sort of investment fund, this is normally 200-400mil but this wouldn't explain going from 1 billion to 80mil oO) not sure why this would happen. The beauty of FMRTE is you can just go re-edit the balance/budget at any point so you''re never really going to run out of money ;)

How long does it take for all changes to work? Do I have to wait or what?

when you make the changes, click on the floppy disc "save changes" icon top left before returning to game - then continue once in-game and changes will be there

Most of the changes I have made or not there. For example, making all my staff legends.

every change you make you need to click "save changes" before going onto a different FMRTE screen. To be sure just click save changes after every little thing you change

Hi, is there any way you can remove club apperances, as i signed someone in january who had already played for two clubs so is now ineliable?
Also, i signed someone after the registration window, so this player is now ineliable, anyway i can change this on FMRTE so i can play them?

Hi, is there any way you can remove club apperances, as i signed someone in january who had already played for two clubs so is now ineliable?
Also, i signed someone after the registration window, so this player is now ineliable, anyway i can change this on FMRTE so i can play them?
Nope, no way to edit registration rules with FMRTE unfortunately

triv, is there anyway to make a player injured using fmrte?

If not, how do i set future injuries, on or a round a set date, through the pre game editor? Sorry for asking in this thread but if you know i'd greatly appreciate it. I want my players to sustain the injuries at the time they did IRL.

my fmrte keeps coming up saying it has a error when i press something and also keeps not coming up with search results, what shall i do

am a newbie to fmrte and i get how to change all attributes but how do you change a single player attribute like natural fitness etc

Hi

I'm fairly new to this site, can some one tell me hoe to download the fmrte? and also if It's possible to cancel transfers that are going through? I signed adel taarabt but I don't want selfish players like him.

Hi Triv
I was wondering if it was possible to add ryo miyaichi to my current save. my game is updated to 11.3 so i have him in the default database, but my save game is using the 11.2 database so he isnt available in the game. I would be able to have him if i start the game again using the 11.3 database, but i dont see much point in doing taht now since FM2012 will be released in a few months (hopes so) and i dont want to start again. Is it possible to add him using FMRTE? also if anyone has his pxml it would be appreciated. thanks

UEFA Registration

I'm having a rather stupid problem which enables me from proceeding with the game.

I guess that while messing with FMRTE, i've pressed the button to register the whole team in UEFA competitions.

Now in game, i'm at that point in the start of the season that i have to pick up the players to register but since their number exceeds the limit (25 max and i have 30) i cant proceed. The problem is that those selections are locked and i cant undo the selection.

Is there any way to solve this or do i have my game ******?...

I've got an issue with FMRTE - and well, not just with this version for 2011, but maybe the new one as well.

With the player presets, (maxing all attributes to 20, 16, 13, or 1 (Legend down to Very Poor) is there any way of using those presets to mass edit a group of players at a club, all at once?

Been looking to see if this was possible or not, because I haven't worked it out. Any ideas?

I've just wrongly signed a youth coach, I actually want to sign him as attacking coach.
And in FM2011 that can only be done by new contract, but of course he won't renegotiate since he is a new signee
How do I change his club job with fmrte?