ChaddyEFC1878

Reaction score
Since my latest attempt to win the Champions League has gone begging, I thought it would be interesting to see what trophies you have failed to win despite winning numerous others only on FM2012. I have never won the Champions League on FM 2012 despite winning the other top trophies. On my save with Arsenal I won 3 Premier League Titles in 6 years and won the FA and Carling Cups as well but I have never won the big one. I have won the Europa League on other saves. Then again, I only ever remember winning the Champions League a handful of times on past FM games.

with Chelsea i've won the CL, Prem, Carling Cup, Cup winners Cup (europe), World club cup and Community Shield but so far i've failed to win the FA cup losing twice in the final to Spurs

I dont know why but in my all FM saves and in past FMs it has been easier for me to win the European Competitions rather than the local league.

The CL.

20653674.jpg

Every fcking season.

Not as big, but I'm managing Aalesunds FK in Norway and despite dominating the league for the past two seasons, I have yet to win the Norwegian Cup. I've qualified for the Champions League group stage and everything, just haven't had the cup luck. But this year we're in the final so I dare to hope!

I dont know why but in my all FM saves and in past FMs it has been easier for me to win the European Competitions rather than the local league.

This, usually win the CL every single save before I manage to win the PL. I've won every cup now at some point or other but not necessarily in the same save.

Strangely enough Barcelona I find is one of the easiest teams to beat if you're a top club.

PL has so far eluded me on all my save attempts with Liverpool to win it although think that might change this season.

So, I lost the title because of this game...I have a feeling Sagna will be sold...for nothing...*****...
View attachment 247383View attachment 247384
PS:Also managed to beat Barca in the semi-finals (1-2 Home, 4-0 Away) and Madrid in the final(equaliser in the 94th minute and winner in 115th, both by RVP).

This, usually win the CL every single save before I manage to win the PL. I've won every cup now at some point or other but not necessarily in the same save.

Strangely enough Barcelona I find is one of the easiest teams to beat if you're a top club.

PL has so far eluded me on all my save attempts with Liverpool to win it although think that might change this season.

Yep Barca is probably the easiest team to win for me too, Bayern is not hard also. However I have never won over Man City in Europe.

ive never won the europa league but i hope to change that this year with my newcastle team