Reaction score
What i would like to do is attempt to conquer European football so i will load in the following leagues:
England(Prem-blue aquare north/south
Scotland(div three)
France (ligue 2)
Germany (div 3)
Spain (adelante
Portugal(liga Vitalis)
Russia (Prem)
Holland(div 2)
Italy (Serie B)

would you guys be interested in seeing this...if you do what leauge an team would you like to see and i will start a save and then write a story for you

Yeah it would be good to have a managerial story rather than a club one, so i take it your gonna try and work your way up to be the new Mourinho??? Conquering every major league and winning Champions League on your way, I recommend to rry not to stay at a team longer than 2-3 years.

Why don't u be a local side near to where u live? Then u have a good opening that a local lad has joined a lowly team with aspirations to take himself to the top.

well tht is either hartlepool,darlington,middlesbrough,sunderland,newcastle or blyth

blyth they are the lowest out of your nearest teams.

Darlington there the worse off in your local area.

i have started darlington game. and i have been taken over by a portugesuse tycoon and they have said they want their own man in charge,but may keep me as manager . so i will keep playing and see what happens,but we are doing ok at teh mo despite the -10 points and have claimed 4 points from possible 6.so good start....so i will keep playing this and see where we go...if anyone wants to see any other team just let me kno