ACMFC

Reaction score
I started a game as Barcelona and I am currently top of the league, my problem is Pedro seems to play really badly in games unless its a game that has no real meaning (Spanish Cup/easy CL games) I was just wondering if there is any way that i can change that or should i just sell him and replace him?

Could be one of many things, such as where you're playing him, maybe his confidence is low, but with some players i just find are really poor on FM, Stewart Downing for example has great stats but is absolutely terrible on this game and has been on the last few and i never get the best out of him.

alright, thanks for the advice, hes going on my transfer list by that because he is in the right position and his confidence is high as well.

Have you tired setting his individual player intructions to help him effect the game more with his abilitys.

like run with the ball, cross to a certain area and look at his prefered moves and see if that can help push his performace on

i've set him to cut inside but that doesn't help

this is happening with me too, i have Leandro Damiao scoring a lot and all, but with this newgen who by the way, have better stats then Damiao and it is the same exactaly type of player cant get to score like Damiao...Dunno what to do, PPM are the sames, confidence are the same too...I also have Cavani, so theres a pretty high competition for the spot

I dunno, theres players that score, others not so much, cant find a explanation for that