JAMESNUFC

Reaction score
hi guys! been playin fm since i can remember but only just found this site :O gutted what ive been missing out on! anyway ive downloaded a few skins and also winRar ive extracted the files and there are in my skins file but when im on FM preferences go to change skin all that show up is FM 09 FM 08 skin? wheres the flex09 and bbcsport ones iv downloaded? please help?

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

please some1 help its driving me mad

go to FM 2009 Guides Install Skins and see if your problem is over! sorry for my bad english

yer im doing everythimg it says on there! still want work??

In your skins folder what does it say? Send a screenshot if your not sure

i dont no how to screen shot? alt f9?? anyway i go 'C:\Documents and Settings\james\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\skins' and all the skins iv downloaded are ther, ive used winRar on them done all that right cos its the sam as the logos etc and they work fine then i go on my fm preferences and go to change skins and only the 3 origanals come up?? i have the box un ticked and the reload one ticked so i cant seem to find the problum??

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

i dont no how to screen shot? alt f9?? anyway i go 'C:\Documents and Settings\james\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\skins' and all the skins iv downloaded are ther, ive used winRar on them done all that right cos its the sam as the logos etc and they work fine then i go on my fm preferences and go to change skins and only the 3 origanals come up?? i have the box un ticked and the reload one ticked so i cant seem to find the problum??

done a screen shot and wont upload, typical!!

still cant get it too work! realy want another skin?! please help?

whn you download skin save it to desktop and then extract to skins folder.

then go to prefences and reload. it shud wrk then

thats what ive been doing mate still no luck! have i got to change settings or something?

Man, look at the instructions on the files session...
To make it short, go to your My Documents folder (XP) or Documents (Vista) / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2009 / Skins / <Skin's folder> .
Then go to the Options tab -> Preferences -> Display and Sound -> Choose new skin, untick "Use Skin Cache" and tick "Always Reload Skin on Confirm"

Hope it helps ^^)

oh well

Have you clicked extract all files when you saved it???

Last edited: