Troubles Adding New Graphics FM17 Mac

bi11ythekid

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm having problems like never before. I enjoy making my own graphics and have done so in the past.

I've just created two new kits for my team Ashton Athletic. I've followed the usual steps of creating a config.xml file and doing the normal jazz. I've added some photos to demonstrate what I've done but nothing is working.

I've cleared the cache, I've reloaded the skin, I've restarted the game, done the same over again and nothing, absolutely perplexed.
View attachment 104761View attachment 104760View attachment 104762

Last edited:
I guess its because of your folder path in your XML? I have to go back home and check my XML file as well to confirm.

Is this SS Kit style? If yes I guess had to check rework done by hammer9 - some sort of enabler to enable ur SS Kit to be viewed in FM17. Quite weird since its only happen in FM17..

I guess its because of your folder path in your XML? I have to go back home and check my XML file as well to confirm.

Is this SS Kit style? If yes I guess had to check rework done by hammer9 - some sort of enabler to enable ur SS Kit to be viewed in FM17. Quite weird since its only happen in FM17..

I don't think it's that as it's the same file path as my other kit packs and graphics that work just fine.