endersgame

Reaction score
I have a high potential regen youngster in my team that I pinched from lower league. But he is an *** and doesn't seem to be developing as well as he should. I tried to get a player with a good attitude to mentor him and make him change his wayward ways but he wouldn't have any of it. If he had lower potential I would of gave up on him, but he could be one of the best players in the game when he matures. The regens I usually grab are usually more willing to be guided and sometimes even develop pretty well without guidance. But this guy hasn't improved in 6 months and I'm kinda stuck. Any tips?

Some players just have too low Ambition and Professionalism stats to reach their potential, maybe he's just one of them.

You're right, I got so furstrated with him I've looked at his stats on genie and he has a PA of 190, professionalism of 6, ambition of 8 and a sportsmanship of 4. I guess that's it then.

You could try having a player with high professionalism & high ambition tutor him.. but yeah, as you said, chances are he will reject it. Maybe just try a couple of times and hope you get lucky.