proflix

Reaction score
Anyone else using bladesman tier 10 add on to do some true tier 10 llm?
Ive started as my local team in tier 10 - Brighouse - just going to try one day manage a team in the primiership. Anyone else trying a similar feat??

Man that's gonna a long game - from league 10 to premiership...

yeah i know, but i decided am not going to just stick with one team and try get them to big time. I will just play around take better jobs as and when i feel there appropriate etc, my overall aim for the game is to become England manager which i rekon is going to be a long long time hah.

Ok make a fm story thread if you want on the fm stories forum so we can see how are you progressing

Ive started with worthing utd. it gonna be fun lol.

Well, i was thinking of making a story thread but would anyone follow as the chances are its going to be epic fail for many seasons and should i pull my main aim off of managing england one day id expect that to be somewhere in the 30 season mark haha... this games gna cause me a headache

lol m8 i think you should definitely start a story but you could lower your expectations to managing a team in the epl rather than managing england lol and if you do end up managing england you wont even get to manage theo walcott with how long it will take haha

exactly thats the entire challenege haha greatest manager in country from the worst.. i rekon i might actually die of stress before it happens but its a real test of management skills!!

And i think i may start a story sometime in next day or so guys thanks!

Usually. I manage a really low team for a few games. Get annoyed.. Go back to the start screen.. Start a new game.. Select Manchester City to manage... And blow 70M in 30 seconds. It gets so annoying with the lower leagues.. Theres just no one to sign! :(

Usually. I manage a really low team for a few games. Get annoyed.. Go back to the start screen.. Start a new game.. Select Manchester City to manage... And blow 70M in 30 seconds. It gets so annoying with the lower leagues.. Theres just no one to sign! :(

i know what you mean, but its half the challenege finding them players. Youth are often the best way to go i find with a few experienced players in the squad. When i get stressed ive always got modern warefare 2 were i can go save the world by blowing the **** out of anyone in my path!!

I am managing Hanwell Town, they're in level 10 also

Im just intrigued to the idea of starting way down there. Is there really any difference in the quality of the sides because as far as I see it, everybody in those leagues are super ****

Im just intrigued to the idea of starting way down there. Is there really any difference in the quality of the sides because as far as I see it, everybody in those leagues are super ****

Of course every one is **** but the idea is to make a **** team good.

Boys, ive started a game in the combined counties div 1 as Warlingham and bought in loads of the reunion lads on amateur contracts, after about 7 league games i hadnt dropped a point and had won games by silly amounts like 11-0 and 8-0. I thought id get your opinions on whether to re-start without loading up Reunion or continue as i am. Some of my pals said that i should carry on as 'its not my fault i know where to pick up decent players!'

hi everyone new to this forum i have a game with AFC Emley at step 10 first season did realy well finishing 4th but i lost a lot of players to semi pro clubs and moved divisions im currently 3rd in league and hoping to go up although i am considering doing a story on a new game from step 10