Try Football Manager Live FREE for 21 Days

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We’re very pleased to announce that on July 6th 2009 we launched a brand new and exciting feature of Football Manager Live.

We would like to introduce to you the Football Manager Live Free Trial.

The Free Trial will give new managers the opportunity to test out Football Manager Live free for 21 days. That’s up to one in-game season free.

All you have to do to start playing is go to www.tryfml.com and fill in some basic details to start playing.

We will be updating our Twitter feed daily, with updates on spaces available, so make sure to follow us there for the latest info.

At the time of this post there are 2462 spaces still free.

So what are you waiting for? I know many of you wonder what it's like, well now is the time to find out!

Cheers Sean, i have not tried this yet but i will give it a go.

The only problem is they are asking for billing details, and if you don't cancel trial within the 21 days, they charge you automatically.

what does it mean all new? fm live was uber **** before what can they do to amend that?

The only problem is they are asking for billing details, and if you don't cancel trial within the 21 days, they charge you automatically.

Well if you decide it's not for you then you can simply cancel at anytime. This is how most free trials are run online.

I have Football Manager Live, I hate it :/ it's all regens.

Don't think I want to give them credit card details, so just to cancel... it would waste my time and two I can't really be bothered but thanks for this because I might try it out.

Same I just wasted £7.99 a month for 3 months. And he lies! It's really hard to cancel! I can't :/ Thanks SEGA.

Saw this when they announced at SI. FMLive isn't for me. Admiral's Edition for War in the Pacific is released this month so that's my new game for the summer unless I pay out for Hearts of Iron 3 too.

We’re very pleased to announce that on July 6th 2009 we launched a brand new and exciting feature of Football Manager Live.

We would like to introduce to you the Football Manager Live Free Trial.

The Free Trial will give new managers the opportunity to test out Football Manager Live free for 21 days. That’s up to one in-game season free.

All you have to do to start playing is go to www.tryfml.com and fill in some basic details to start playing.

We will be updating our Twitter feed daily, with updates on spaces available, so make sure to follow us there for the latest info.

At the time of this post there are 2462 spaces still free.

So what are you waiting for? I know many of you wonder what it's like, well now is the time to find out!

Thanks but no thanks. Though I'm sure a good few people will like it!

Looks like the idea hasn't took off for SI game. I did enjoy it on beta but i aint got the time to start playing again

I would give it a proper go if it was cheaper. Even signing up for 24 months it still costs £5 a month which for me is a lot to pay.

if its a free trail it shouldnt want ur credit card numbers imo