Download try the striker 123 goal tactic, no defeat,53-match winning streak and counting

moruk galatasarayda denediğim hiçbir taktik olmuyor nedense, bence oyunda bir problem var böyle bir şey yok. icardiye zar zor 1-2 gol attırabiliyorum. ki fm23'te 80 gol attırmışlığım var icardiye.

sağlam bir taktik bulabilirsen haber verirsen sevinirim.
bu oyunda haaland ve lukaku *** gol atıyor ikiside aynı benzerlikte oyuncu oldğu için sanırım (haaland and lukaku score a lot of goals in this match, I think because they are similar players.)

I am Turkish but I made changes on the original tactic, but the tactic I made v2 is mine.
so original creator of tactic is Korean and you tweaked it made it v2 and call it yours? :unsure:
you should at least give credit to the original creator of the tactic before posting it here as if it's your own.
have a good day :)

so original creator of tactic is Korean and you tweaked it made it v2 and call it yours? :unsure:
you should at least give credit to the original creator of the tactic before posting it here as if it's your own.
have a good day :)

What is the original tactic?

What is the original tactic?
4123-keep-pace-iii
This is the original tactic.
He just changed the right & left strikers to inverted wingers & underlap right to overlap right & attacking to balanced mentality and now calling it his original tactic.
Should just mention that he tweaked it.
DC72B216-BB55-4CC3-B2A4-3BB407176144.jpeg

Last edited:
moruk galatasarayda denediğim hiçbir taktik olmuyor nedense, bence oyunda bir problem var böyle bir şey yok. icardiye zar zor 1-2 gol attırabiliyorum. ki fm23'te 80 gol attırmışlığım var icardiye.

sağlam bir taktik bulabilirsen haber verirsen sevinirim.

başkan bu taktikle 3.sezonda yarı finalde city ile karşılaştım ilk maçı 3-0 kaybettim ikinci 3-1 olmuşken 2 dk sonra gol yedim 3-2 yensemde elendik tabii ki, kornerden yedik ilk maçı 2 golü, şansa gol attık onlarıda oyun olarak eziliyoruz büyük maçlarda daha sağlam bi taktik lazım bir tane daha buldumda büyük maçlarda deneyemedim vaktin varsa atıyorum sana linkini hangimiz önce test edersek artık :)

4123-keep-pace-iii
This is the original tactic.
He just changed the right & left strikers to inverted wingers & underlap right to overlap right & attacking to balanced mentality and now calling it his original tactic.
Should just mention that he tweaked it.View attachment 660526
exactly my point mate, well said! (y)

başkan bu taktikle 3.sezonda yarı finalde city ile karşılaştım ilk maçı 3-0 kaybettim ikinci 3-1 olmuşken 2 dk sonra gol yedim 3-2 yensemde elendik tabii ki, kornerden yedik ilk maçı 2 golü, şansa gol attık onlarıda oyun olarak eziliyoruz büyük maçlarda daha sağlam bi taktik lazım bir tane daha buldumda büyük maçlarda deneyemedim vaktin varsa atıyorum sana linkini hangimiz önce test edersek artık :)

deneyeyim hocam teşekkürler.

this is the best tactic i've used so far. I added a few personal instructions then changed the wing backs to full backs and I've been on a winning run, haven't lost a match home and away. players seem to do everything right both in att and def, mostly getting 3xg per match while opponents rarely get a shot on target

this is the best tactic i've used so far. I added a few personal instructions then changed the wing backs to full backs and I've been on a winning run, haven't lost a match home and away. players seem to do everything right both in att and def, mostly getting 3xg per match while opponents rarely get a shot on target
what changes

Need an update on this tactic. Before the patch it was great and now I am conceding a lot of goals

Need an update on this tactic. Before the patch it was great and now I am conceding a lot of goals
There will be no update (I guess) cause it’s a stolen tactic from a korean creator. He just tweaked the tactic & calling it his original work. What a load of craps.