try this tactic and plz let me know.

currently doing good using liverpool.

cheers....

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you describe it please?

I might try it later on.

EDIT: Woooo 1000 posts

Yeh how about a screenshot of the tactic and how you are doing :)

Corners and Free Kicks Tactic - Currently playing as Liverpool with Pepe playing as CB - heading ability now 18 - Pepe marking the GK at corners played onto 6 Yard line and marking the GK at free kicks from both sides - 6 goals in 11 games and 1 forced O.G from the defence.

has anyone used this yet? do you find that the opposition winger get in behind you wing backs? im always frightened of that, thats why i never use them. and hows it doing in the league?

Today I began a new game with Almeria. It's avery attaking tactics, wournabal to wing attacks. But with a good attack. My first three games ended 5-3 (Osasuna), 2-5 (Deportivo) and 4-2 (Getafe). Scoring many goals, but also conceding as you see :D
Will report again when i'm further in the season

tryid it in my old game with Charlton. Concided a lot of goals, so I edited it. Checkt tight marking for the DC and WB. Works now beter :D

could u put up how u play screen shot would be handy

Surely a bit exposed defensively? As in VERY prone to counter attacks. Histon would destroy you...

it seems like an all out attack....how about team instruction..or player instruction..is there any specific instruction for them..

i try to use it...but the results is still not satisfied my thoughts as my team win 2(with small margin)..draw 2..maybe need time to adapt as i'm applying 442 b4 changed it to this formation..i'm using liverpool..

updated on the tactic

Sorry all, been busy with work, dont have lots of time to play fm.

But i've steal several times of my free times to play a bit.

Would like to thanx sean a lot for posting the screenshot of it. Thanx man.

Well, heres the screenshot of the fixtures for me so far. Hoping to know what u all achieve in longer term with this tactic.

Btw, edited it a bit, tight marking for CB and WB as prigrajf suggested, but not try it yet.

Will let u see the results later, after i try it.

Last edited:
hey izzie that skin of urs where u got it?

for the tactic how u do get the arrows?

Tactics

Im Manchester United in my second season, first season i won the league and f.a cup and lost to barca in the qfinals of the CL. My tactics are

Foster

Rafinha Ferdinand Vidic Evra

Camacho Carrick Anderson

Ronaldo(FR)

Rooney Milevski

I sold Berbatov to real madrid for 35 million and nani to milan for 20 million i also signed Diarra and a few 16 year old youngsters. Milevski is scoring bundles of goals hes 24 from Kiev. Im probably going to start a new one after my second season a more diifficult challenge any suggestions?