my skin

hey izzie that skin of urs where u got it?

for the tactic how u do get the arrows?

Its called tumma, u can get it from this forum, search for it.
and my tactics are with arrows, i make it... if u dont like, use right click with ur mouse on the player.

it looks like a gd tactic but do u use the same instructions for every player or do u hav specific 1s 4 each player cheers

nice tactic...tq bro..
i will try it..

Hi. This tactic is really soooo terrible sh.t. Sorry, I don't want 2 offend you, but I've tried many tactics in fm09 and this one probably was the wrost one. It doesn't work at all. Though it's only my opinion.

A tad harsh Rebelman19! Tactics are very much horses for courses. izzice777 is obviously a massive fan of nuts out attack attack attack and has built a team to do so. As long as you have the right players for each position and more importantly role within your team you'll do great all the way.

you think the 2 cm should have arrows attacking
abit too offensive minded i think but the best def is a good offense

what can i say Rebelman19...

i think exactly as cmccarthy said, the best def is a good offense. but with my team, its not a good offense, its great one.

and yes as onlywingman says, u must have all the right players in every position. not has to be world class, but the right one and u'll get results...

hoping u success in ur game. btw Rebelman19, how many htactics have u tried? maybe u should develop ur own tactics based on ur players available to u. or are u too stupid and lazy, just taking others tactic exactly, without seeing if it suitable for ur team.... no offense...

* developing new tactic, might post soon...

Hi. This tactic is really soooo terrible sh.t. Sorry, I don't want 2 offend you, but I've tried many tactics in fm09 and this one probably was the wrost one. It doesn't work at all. Though it's only my opinion.

Probably don't work because you change tactics too much by the sounds of it and not letting the team get used to the tactic!

great tactic

that's nice tactic, i tried it with Liverpool and combined with my 4-4-2 tactic, only lost two until mid season, always win in champions league. and then, Man. utd can't beat me with this formation.. i always win!!! Nice, Cheers

will give it a go, what about instructions to individual players?

i always got beat away at bolton but using this tactic i stuffed them 2-0 and even van der slow managed to come off his line to clear lol all i can say is cheers mate 4 the tactic im still in the cup

you could say that cos in the 2nd game i was 4-0 down at half time to man city so thru the laptop thru the window in disgust lol well ok i didnt cos im at work and there security windows but felt like it lol

is that not the boro team cant recall any of them playing for liverpool?

awesome tactic..i used for barca.. but still lost to madrid.. other games it work quite good.. in finished 2nd place in 1st season...behind madrid.. my assit always told (every game) that the big gap between mid and def..how to overcome this problem?..